Awww, Lucy...

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you guys don't get tired of me talking about my folks and their cat, Lucy, but I get such a kick out of how much they're enjoying her. It just warms my heart to hear them talk about her and see them interact with her, since she had such a rough start to life and because they'd been without a pet for so long.

Anyway, mom couldn't wait to tell me about Lucy's latest "thing" yesterday. She apparently throws herself at mom and dad's feet as they pass by her, rolls over on her back and "yells" at them to rub her belly.
Lucy LOVES having her tummy rubbed. Of course, her well-trained humans are happy to oblige!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I could never get tired of Lucy stories...

Who could resist a Lucy tummy rub.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That sounds so sweet. My Lucy does the same thing except she doesn't want it rubbed. She just wants us to admire it, no touching.

I'm glad your parents decided to keep her though they were so resistant at the beginning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

That sounds so sweet. My Lucy does the same thing except she doesn't want it rubbed. She just wants us to admire it, no touching.

I'm glad your parents decided to keep her though they were so resistant at the beginning.
Awww, your Lucy sounds like such a sweetite too.

Me too. They've clearly fallen for her.

Thanks for listening to my Lucy stories, guys. There will probably be more!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eileen, I could never get tired of Lucy stories.
After all that sweet girl has been through I'm so glad she's found a loving home with your parents.

It also sounds like Lucy has them trained just right

onyxx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just gone back and read the whole Lucy story, I'm so glad she ended up in such a loving home
well done to you and your parents

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love hearing stories like this, I am so glad things worked out so well for everyone.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love your Lucy stories!
She sounds like such a sweetie. You need to add her to your sig and post some pictures of her in the picture forum too. She sounds like she's bringing your mom and dad such joy!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never get tired of hearing Lucy stories. It is so great how much Lucy has gotten such a wonderful home with your parents and how they so enjoy her. She finally has the home she always deserved.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No wonder cats have always been associated with witches and things mystical....the power they have is incredible.

My sister whom I live with swore she didn't want any cats. "I'm allergic" was her way of winning that argument. Till I persisted in dragging her to shelters and we both fell in love with Fiona. Now 2 years later we have 3!
and so far no signs of being "allergic"

I catch her talking to them in baby talk, calling for them at night to come and cuddle....she even puts them on the phone to talk to me when i am at work

I love hearing about when cats win over people!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I love your Lucy stories!
She sounds like such a sweetie. You need to add her to your sig and post some pictures of her in the picture forum too. She sounds like she's bringing your mom and dad such joy!
Awww, thanks. Great idea about the sig. She is my "furry sister" afterall.

Originally Posted by fifi1puss

No wonder cats have always been associated with witches and things mystical....the power they have is incredible.

My sister whom I live with swore she didn't want any cats. "I'm allergic" was her way of winning that argument. Till I persisted in dragging her to shelters and we both fell in love with Fiona. Now 2 years later we have 3!
and so far no signs of being "allergic"

I catch her talking to them in baby talk, calling for them at night to come and cuddle....she even puts them on the phone to talk to me when i am at work

I love hearing about when cats win over people!
I love stories like that too. Your sister is a prime example. Sound like the kitties definitely exercised their power over her.
That's so sweet how much she's comes to love and spoil them.