Daily Thread TGIF Feb 22!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning, Good Moooooooorning, Its FRIDAY!!

Well, off to work this morning...and no plans tonight yet. I think I might call my cousin and see if he is busy tonight.

Tomorrow, I am going for breakfast with my sister as she is coming into town to get her van serviced. She is making me get up early on the weekend though
Oh well, at least I will be eating breakfast out

Well, have a great Friday friends!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!!!! Friday

It's blowing a gale here

Retail therapy tomorrow followed by a huge latte. I want a bigger picture for the livingroom. I saw the one i wanted last week but i had too many bags to carry it, but i'll get it tomorrow

A weekend with my babies, perfect!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Snow, snow and more snow for me today. Aaron has to go into work and left about 15 minutes ago. I am going to stress about him driving in this mess until he is home tonight.

Natalie, have something yummy for breakfast for me!
That sounds fantastic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning!!!! Friday

It's blowing a gale here

Retail therapy tomorrow followed by a huge latte. I want a bigger picture for the livingroom. I saw the one i wanted last week but i had too many bags to carry it, but i'll get it tomorrow

A weekend with my babies, perfect!!
Seems to me you are retail therapy-ing alot lately Susan...
(I am jealous
)

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Natalie, have something yummy for breakfast for me!
That sounds fantastic.
Oh I will...we have this amazing breakfast place called Cora's..they have all this fresh fruit everywhere.and you can have pretty much anything on waffles or crepes. One time I had bananas and nutella on crepes

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
friday...its 6:52 am ..and i'm already at work been here for around 20 minutes so far...
and its warm out for once..yep..-24...
no wind though..so its better then -40...
its getting close to beach weather..lol
no real plans this weekend other then exchange something at walmart and perhaps go for a drive on sunday...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The day is starting out sunny and warmer its about 6F right now highes of 22F.
I was actually warm yesterday when it was 14F outside-didn't even want to wear my coat in the truck!!

I did a spot of R.T. yesterday!! Had a $20 certificate from DSW so I bought yet another pair of shoes. I tried on many of the ballet flat styles but due to my scar tissue on my foot many of them were a bit uncomfortable so I ended up with a bright yellow pair of loafers-pretty funky looking!!

Then I drove to local yarn shop and almost got in an accident (my fault) as with the piles of snow I was looking for a parking lot, didn't see one, realized I was in the middle of a 4 lane road and cut back to my lane without checking in the mirror and cut infront of a truck hauling propane tanks!!!!

YIKES!!!!

Found a parking spot and the yarn shop had so many beautiful skeins of yarn to was hard to choose. I bough 5 different skeins for scarves again (these will be presents).

Might walk outside this afternoon with the "warmer" weather instead of the treadmill and trying to convince Neil to go out for dinner tonite!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

A bit warmer here as well this morning about -8. Looks like we are in for more snow though.

Heading off to work shortly, have a couple of meetings after lunch then the just the usual daily stuff.

Nothing planned for this evening but you never know what might come up.

Everyone have a good day

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snow Snow Snow! We have about 4inches. I think this is the biggest snow fall in two years.

DH is home today cause he always calls out when it snows. Benson is so excited and confused. Cello is waiting for us to let him out to play

We have a family full weekend with a wedding shower and a baby christening. LoL
Have a great weekend.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good
to all my dear friends!...

I hope everyone has a good Friday!..

I wish to send a bit our tropical sun to all of you who are suffering with the Snow storms....
..........Here you Go!...
... our actual Temp is 24º C....of course is so hot for some of you....
maybe this could to help you to feel some of warm!...

Well, don´t give up with the snow storms and have a nice friday!...

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My best friend from high school, DeeDee, is in town (from North Carolina) for her mother's 89th birthday. I have Friday and Monday off, so it's a nice, long weekend for me. We're going to meet up with Meegan and Mary, two other friends from high school (mind you, we all graduated together 30+ years ago!) for breakfast tomorrow. We even get to finally meet Meegan's boyfriend. This is weird because Meegan and I live in the same town, but practically the only time we get together is when DeeDee comes to town, lol! We both work wicked hours (and of course, there's the new boyfriend, who takes up a lot of her time, lol!) It should be a fun time!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh I will...we have this amazing breakfast place called Cora's..they have all this fresh fruit everywhere.and you can have pretty much anything on waffles or crepes. One time I had bananas and nutella on crepes
I have wanted to try that place for a while now. Sounds yummy.

I have to work today 3-9:30 and tomorrow 2-8:30. I really don't want to.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Good
to all my dear friends!...

I hope everyone has a good Friday!..

I wish to send a bit our tropical sun to all of you who are suffering with the Snow storms....
..........Here you Go!...
... our actual Temp is 24º C....of course is so hot for some of you....
maybe this could to help you to feel some of warm!...

Well, don´t give up with the snow storms and have a nice friday!...
It is going to be raining here all weekend. I'd rather be on that beach.