The CatHaus mama is in!

cathaus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but not so new at being a kitty mom!

I have 4 wonderful, friendly, amazing kittykids, 3 were adopted, 2 in particular we dumped by their previous owner like yesterdays old newspaper. My oldest girl, Genesis is a coffee black mackerel scottish fold; she usually LOOKS black till you see her even blacker markings in direct sunlight.

The other three stooges are:
Olley, a black and white dsh who embraces that perfect Happy Kitty smile. He's also the main trouble maker of the lot- but we're working on that
He's 2.5-3 years old.

Bob and Mynah were left behind when their previous owner moved away, it's a common theme in apartment communities. Bob*cat is a lanky, talkative, Mamma's Boy. His immediate goal is to find where I am the moment he comes inside (if daddy lets him in) and tell me about his day. He also comes to his name. Mynah Byrd is Bob's "sister" and she was my second pregnant foster cat; no one wanted her, saying she was UGLY and WEIRD, or just didn't want to take the time and effort to get her spayed. So we kept her, boy what a gem she turned out to be!! She's a tortoiseshell , green eyed beauty with a lot of love, her cute little 1/2 bobbed tail makes her personality all the more quirky and unique. Both Bob and Mynah are about 1.5-2 years old.

I had previously fostered a pregnant cat in 06 who gave birth to 4 very spunky, fat kittens. Three went to homes of people I know or the family knows. Beelzebub, renamed Tabby, was born on 6-6-06!!! He turned out to be an absolutely GORGEOUS long haired gray and white, large kitty with a big size to boot. His favorite game was fetch (and yes, he'd bring it back!) with his paintbrush. All the kittens and the mother found homes.

I am also a mom of a couch potato named Casie. She's a 10 year old mix breed (possible pibble, but mostly potato). She was also a rescue who we've had since 2003. I've never known a more fantastic, well mannered pooch. And she's so quiet our neighbors never know we even have a dog

We have recently acquired a friends bearded dragon, Bobaface who has been given an upgraded 4'x2' penthouse. There is also the 25 gallon-ish terrarium for 4 anoles and 2 ground skinks.

I can't forget my multiple aquariums, 55gallon of goldfish, 15 gallon tropicals, 10 gallon tropicals, and 10 gallon 1 pleco by itself till we move and get another 55 gal

My husband tells me we should start charging admission into our apartment for people to see the zoo! We have been married for almost 2 years now (April 1st) but have been attached at the hip for 8 years. Both of us are 25, attended Savannah College of Art and Design; I majored in Sequential Art (comics) while he went into Interactive Web Design and now works at Gulfstream Aerospace in their web development department! I work from home as a freelance illustrator, my endometriosis and fibromyalgia make it difficult to manage a normal job, but we manage!
I just keep trucking away anyway, no reason not to!

I'm excited to have found this forum so I look forward to getting to know all of you and your kittykids

-Hannah
www.SummerDragoness.com

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, welcome to TCS!

My name is Rachel and I have 10 cockatiels, a blue and gold macaw, and 6 indoor cats (plus 2 strays and a semi feral indoor/outdoor kitty). See ya around the forums.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your menagerie! I would love to see pictures of your aquariums on cats and other pets.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Hannah, welcome to TCS!

So glad you, your furfamily and other delightful creatures have joined our wonderful community. I truly hope you enjoy your time here with us!

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, I would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me by clicking on my user name, then send a Private Message.
I will get back to you asap.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & Welcome to the Cat Site!

Excited to see photos of all your pretty kitties!

Best Wishes to all of you! Hope you enjoy the forums

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to you and your crew!!!

I hear ya, I just took in a rescue that was abandoned when his owners moved out of their apartment

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cathaus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

This is a wonderful forum so far, I love the positive vibes I get from you all!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatHaus

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, but not so new at being a kitty mom!

I have 4 wonderful, friendly, amazing kittykids, 3 were adopted, 2 in particular we dumped by their previous owner like yesterdays old newspaper. My oldest girl, Genesis is a coffee black mackerel scottish fold; she usually LOOKS black till you see her even blacker markings in direct sunlight.

The other three stooges are:
Olley, a black and white dsh who embraces that perfect Happy Kitty smile. He's also the main trouble maker of the lot- but we're working on that
He's 2.5-3 years old.

Bob and Mynah were left behind when their previous owner moved away, it's a common theme in apartment communities. Bob*cat is a lanky, talkative, Mamma's Boy. His immediate goal is to find where I am the moment he comes inside (if daddy lets him in) and tell me about his day. He also comes to his name. Mynah Byrd is Bob's "sister" and she was my second pregnant foster cat; no one wanted her, saying she was UGLY and WEIRD, or just didn't want to take the time and effort to get her spayed. So we kept her, boy what a gem she turned out to be!! She's a tortoiseshell , green eyed beauty with a lot of love, her cute little 1/2 bobbed tail makes her personality all the more quirky and unique. Both Bob and Mynah are about 1.5-2 years old.

I had previously fostered a pregnant cat in 06 who gave birth to 4 very spunky, fat kittens. Three went to homes of people I know or the family knows. Beelzebub, renamed Tabby, was born on 6-6-06!!! He turned out to be an absolutely GORGEOUS long haired gray and white, large kitty with a big size to boot. His favorite game was fetch (and yes, he'd bring it back!) with his paintbrush. All the kittens and the mother found homes.

I am also a mom of a couch potato named Casie. She's a 10 year old mix breed (possible pibble, but mostly potato). She was also a rescue who we've had since 2003. I've never known a more fantastic, well mannered pooch. And she's so quiet our neighbors never know we even have a dog

We have recently acquired a friends bearded dragon, Bobaface who has been given an upgraded 4'x2' penthouse. There is also the 25 gallon-ish terrarium for 4 anoles and 2 ground skinks.

I can't forget my multiple aquariums, 55gallon of goldfish, 15 gallon tropicals, 10 gallon tropicals, and 10 gallon 1 pleco by itself till we move and get another 55 gal

My husband tells me we should start charging admission into our apartment for people to see the zoo! We have been married for almost 2 years now (April 1st) but have been attached at the hip for 8 years. Both of us are 25, attended Savannah College of Art and Design; I majored in Sequential Art (comics) while he went into Interactive Web Design and now works at Gulfstream Aerospace in their web development department! I work from home as a freelance illustrator, my endometriosis and fibromyalgia make it difficult to manage a normal job, but we manage!
I just keep trucking away anyway, no reason not to!

I'm excited to have found this forum so I look forward to getting to know all of you and your kittykids

-Hannah
www.SummerDragoness.com
Hello Hannah, and welcome to the best cat site around!

We have a lot of support and advice to give here. We also have a game called KatKwiz, which teaches you things about The Cat Site and also allows you to win lots of points. Just click on the here link below to learn more. Glad you decided to join us!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.