Vibes and prayers needed please for Ms Kitty

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope everyone can send some vibes and prayers for my friend and one of his cats named Ms Kitty. Heres what happened. I went down to our friends sanctuary to spend 2 days there. Wednesday evening was great. Spent some time with the big cats and then played pool to until about 3am. I went to bed, thinking I would get some good sleep. Wrong!! I was woken up by our friend yelling JOHN, wake up, Rick's house is on fire!! So, being in a deep sleep, I woke up in disbelief saying what? Well, she yelled the same thing. Our Friend Rick also owns exotic cats. He owns Rowdy, the Bengal tiger. I said oh my God, flew out of bed and tried to get dressed as fast as I could. We hopped in her truck and headed on over to his place. Since he only lives about 2 miles away. Well, lucky for him, the only thing that was damaged was his garage, totally destroyed. But, if it wasn't for a passing motorist who spotted the whole thing, it could have been worse. This guy pounded on the door waking up our friend. Well, he grabbed all of his animals; 3 cats, 2 snakes and 1 rabbit and brought them out of the house. He even went into the burning garage to rescue 3 mice. Yes, these 3 mice are snake food, but he didn't want to know they died in the fire like that. Well, he put his cats in his truck, didn't have time to put them in their carriers. However, the fire department wanted him to move his truck further away. When he opened the door, poor Ms Kitty was so frightened, she bolted out of the truck and down the street. So far, we have had no luck finding her. To make things worse, it was very cold today and it was snowing when I left. All his other animals are fine, including Rowdy, who was very calm during this whole thing. My friend is worried sick about his little girl. She is a little over a year old, but she is a tiny thing, a gray tabby with beautiful green eyes. We searched all over and no luck. There are areas just down the road, where we think she may be hiding, we saw her paw tracks. But, we searched these areas and could not find her. So, we need as much help as we can get, to bring Ms Kitty back home.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Im so sorry! Thats terrible! Im glad that no one or kitty got hurt during the whole thing!! Please, Ms Kitty! Come home! Your family misses you!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A fire can be devastating.
Miss Kitty must have been terrified.

Sending mega vibes that she is returned quickly ...
safe and sound.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Miss Kitty. Sending lots of vibes and prayers that she comes home soon, safe and and sound.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about the fire, I'm sending prayers and vibes for Ms. Kittys safe return.

sushimama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is missing same way, strange place escaped from the vet post surgery. This is what I did and am doing. I notified the radio station and all authorities. Signs are all over. I called the shelter. I am walking the neighborhoods talking to everyone, kids, elderly everyone. I am out at 5 AM - 7 AM each day calling her.

I contacted an animal communicator and it only made me more upset.

Pray...think of the nearest place she can go for safety and shelter and talk to her..communicate telling her to go there...send you love to her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still no word today on Ms kitty. We did let people in the area know, so if they see her, they will call. This is a very rural area, so there is a lot of open spaces for her to hide. We also have safe traps set up in the areas where we think she may have gone. The traps are checked every 2 hours. My wife is down there today helping, so she will call me if they locate her today.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh John, that's terrible news.
Thank God nobody...skin or fur was hurt, but poor Ms.Kitty the little sweetie was probably scared to death.

Sending lots of and Prayers that Ms. Kitty is found safe and sound and is back home with her family very soon.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just spoke with my wife, still no luck, but they were still searching. The insurance adjuster came out, everything will be covered, so that is good news.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am glad that the fire damage is covered but knowing that Ms Kitty might be alone, out in the cold, is just heartbreaking.

Sending more vibes that she will be returned safe and sound.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

but knowing that Ms Kitty might be alone, out in the cold, is just heartbreaking.

Sending more vibes that she will be returned safe and sound.
Yes it is and they had freezing rain all morning too. They did spot more paw prints in the snow. It appears she may be hiding out under an abandoned old house. We did look under there, but did not see her. There were a few times when we called out to her, that we thought we could hear faint meows, but could not tell where they were coming from. I feel she is close by. Rick went door to door this evening and handed out flyers. Hopefully, Ms Kitty will be home soon. Ms Kitty, here is an angel to guide you home

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just an update. Ms Kitty has not been found yet, but she has been spotted in the area by residents. So, it appears she is hanging around. I just hope she comes home soon.