Cold weather rant

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry guys but I'm just so sick of this cold. It's been in the 20s or below for a while now. My car won't start half the time because it needs a tune up and the cold is making it worse. I want it to warm up already. Can anybody with warm weather send heat vibes for all us popcicles.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting tired of it too. I went out this morning to feed the horses and by the time I was done, my entire face hurt from the cold. Now we are getting hit with another snow/ice storm. I'm ready for spring!

shorty14788

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish it was cooler down here. We've got highs near 80...I like it when its 60-70 degrees. I think thats perfect weather.

I dont think I could handle temps in the 20s. I wouldn't want to get out of bed.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um, I wish it was 20* here

Yesterday morning it was -7 with a windchill of -40.

I would love 20* weather. Really

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Sorry guys but I'm just so sick of this cold. It's been in the 20s or below for a while now. My car won't start half the time because it needs a tune up and the cold is making it worse. I want it to warm up already. Can anybody with warm weather send heat vibes for all us popcicles.
I am here to rant with you!!!!
I am so dang tired of cold weather!!!!

Who is ready for spring??!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cold hasn't bother me too much this winter...we've only had a couple of days that hit below 20* F. Otherwise its mostly been iin the late 20s or 30s/40s.

I'm excited cause tomorrow we're suppose to get up to 3" of snow
It'll be the 3rd time this winter it has snowed

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shorty14788

I wish it was cooler down here. We've got highs near 80...I like it when its 60-70 degrees. I think thats perfect weather.

I dont think I could handle temps in the 20s. I wouldn't want to get out of bed.
UGH! That the 80's sounds like perfect weather! Not that I have too much to complain about here, its been hovering in the 30's and 40's most of the month. But I HATE the cold!

hank_n_angel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have mixed feeling about the cold. I like it, but then again I hate it.
Right now, I like it
Its sleeting and freezing rain, we got 1.5 in so far, but we are supposed to get another inch or two plus a few of snow. I don't mind it being cold...IF its going to snow. But if its now snowing I want it to be spring already. My Guinea Pigs like the spring better too, they get floortime outside in the grass, in their huge chicken wire pen =) I don't like the spring though--Allergies. I like the fall and summer though as long as it aint too hot!