Haunted or just plain Weird??

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I woke up today.. started my comp, went into the kitchen came back to my room, sat down and was messing with my comp when I realize.. MY DESK WAS SOAKED!!! so I looked around and it looks like the water came from the right side of my desk.. from under my Lamp
so then I thought maybe ((since the Landlord did such a crappy Job)) my Window right above my desk was leaking... but all the pics on the wall right bellow the window are dry..
Im perplexed now ((I think I said that right)).. where did the water come from!!?
There were no drinks on my desk and no cats in my room... yet everything is soaked!
My mom is convinced ((since shes going through a Our-House-Is-Haunted faze)) the the Ghost spilled something on my desk
... idk what to think

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well It does seem weird.. I have a haunted house so it doesn't seem so far off to me.. lol Where else would water have come from?? Did you check the ceiling?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is that the only thing that happened, or has there been other strange incidents.

That is odd though. You sure it wasn't a cat that peed on the desk then left?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No cats have been in the room since early yesterday and no sign of leaking through the ceiling.
My mom has "Recordings" of ghost in our house.. shes been going EVP crazy the past couple days... in fact shes doing EVP right now
. My mom said she found water on the counter in the kitchen that she doesnt know where it came from and she was cleaning my sisters room and something threw a spool of thread at her and it hit her in the head ((a spool of thread that was missing btw)).. now i dont not believe our house may be haunted.. but theres not enough evidence for me to completely believe there are ghost ((I like "Debunking" before I assume
)).

Still the mystery is unknown..

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Logical answer is yes, your landlord probably did a bad job.

As for trying to get EVPs, unless the recorder has an external mic and everyone is out of the house (or being quiet) any recordings will be easily contaminated.

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I know my Landlord did a crappy job.... he still hasnt finished fixing the house ((theres a very long story behind his crappiness)).

Thats what I tried telling my mom.. especially since we have a talking bird, 1 dog, 3 noisy cats and 2 noisy rats... its impossible talking her out of it though. I do believe we lived in several haunted houses in the past but I cant say we do now.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

That is odd though. You sure it wasn't a cat that peed on the desk then left?
lol that what i thought.

since i dont believe in ghosts.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vixen16

Well I know my Landlord did a crappy job.... he still hasnt finished fixing the house ((theres a very long story behind his crappiness)).
If there's leaks, something needs to be done about that soon. Moisture can lead mold growing, depending on the mold it could be a serious health risk.

I have lived in a house that had some pretty weird stuff happen in it. Believe me, I tried to find logical answers for everything first - I often had to be there completely alone for hours.

Some stuff couldn't be explained, ie - smoke/mist appearing in the middle of a room in broad daylight, multiple witnesses and no smokers in the home.

It was never anything too dramatic, certainly nothing like you'd see in some movie.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not for nothing but I don't think it is possible for a "ghost/spirit" to manifest something from nothing. You sound like a Ghost Hunters fan, I love that show! The ghost/spirits have enough difficulty manifesting their own presence.....You mentioned you have lived in haunted homes before, what happened or what have you experienced?

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We cant find any leaks.. ive been put in the hospital in the past for what we think was a reaction to Toxic Mold. oh and no cats could have pee'd on my desk cuz there were no cats in my room during the night.

I am a fan of Ghost Hunters.!.. but i dont have cable right now so i havnt been able to watch them lately.
Umm where do I start.. ive been open to ghost my whole life.. i grew up with it basically.. when I was about 7 we lived in AZ and lots of stuff use to happen there.. i dont remember most of it but my mom says I use to talk to nothing, id run to her scared hearing voices and my older sister saw to ghost walk into her closet and my brothers would hear voices. Then a couple yrs later we moved into this one house in FL that.. one night i was playing hide and seek in the dark with a friend and my sister and i was peaking and couldv sworn i saw some one hide behind the tv.. when i went to find them there was no one there. Then when I was 14 we moved into this one house that had doors slamming, things breaking, we'd hear singing, lights going off and on, etc... my mom did some researched and found out the neighbors daughter had been murdered the yr before and her best friend lived in the house we lived in.. it turns out before the girl was murdered she wanted to be a singer.
Then theres my friends house, about a yr ago I went to live with her for a while and her lil brothers toys would turn on out of nowhere, lights would go off and on, her dad woke up to someone standing over his wife one night, the dogs would bark at nothing, and we'd all hear voices.
The guest house we stayed at in July when we first move here to PA.. I think it was Haunted.. we got pretty cool pics and even a Black Video of a Voice!
Its only 15 seconds long but its still pretty creepy...
http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/HersheyKisses16/?action=view&current=manvoicevid.flv
I woke up one morning and that was on my camera... I have no clue how it got there.. there were no pics or videos on my camera the night before.

I do believe in ghost but i havnt seen or heard enough to think this house is.. but i guess its possible.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I listened to the video and I must say that I think someone was playing a little trick on you! You can hear someone physically holding the camera and movie their fingers and such, I dont think if it was a ghost that it would be possible! I couldn't tell if he was saying "Im wicked" Or "Im wiccan" ! It does sound creepy, but with the surrounding noises of breathing and such, I would think it was a little trick! However the wet desk thing would freak me out!

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I did think someone was messing with me but its clearly a guys voice.. and it was only us 3 girls in the house at the time ((my mom, sister and me)). My brother was in MA and the owner of the guest house never came around.. so who did it? but i guess you never know.
I thought it sounded like it said "Go, Wake".

Im forcing myself to stay up all night tonight to see if the water shows up again... lol.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't even realise you're in PA lol which part?? That EVP is pretty freaky.. I do think it kinda sounds like "youre wicked" though... :-o

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

I didn't even realise you're in PA lol which part?? That EVP is pretty freaky.. I do think it kinda sounds like "youre wicked" though... :-o
Funny, that's precisely what I heard.....

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vixen16

Well I did think someone was messing with me but its clearly a guys voice.. and it was only us 3 girls in the house at the time ((my mom, sister and me)). My brother was in MA and the owner of the guest house never came around.. so who did it? but i guess you never know.
My guess, given your description of your brother in another thread, is that he was messing around with your stuff and you didn't find it till later.