Can you spare a few vibes?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to get some snow and ice tonight, but it wasn't supposed to start until after 7 p.m. It's now almost 4:30 and it started snowing about an hour ago. John just called me, he left work at 4:00 and at 4:20 had only gotten about 2 miles away from work. He said the roads are really bad and traffic is just crawling. He's got about 20 miles to go before he is home.

Also, his parents left last night to go up near Chicago to pick up a new truck. They're on their way back now.

So if you could all spare some vibes that they all make it home safely tonight, it would be much appreciated!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

We're supposed to get some snow and ice tonight, but it wasn't supposed to start until after 7 p.m. It's now almost 4:30 and it started snowing about an hour ago. John just called me, he left work at 4:00 and at 4:20 had only gotten about 2 miles away from work. He said the roads are really bad and traffic is just crawling. He's got about 20 miles to go before he is home.

Also, his parents left last night to go up near Chicago to pick up a new truck. They're on their way back now.

So if you could all spare some vibes that they all make it home safely tonight, it would be much appreciated!
I'm looking out my window here in Lafayette, and I'm seeing how nasty it is. Lots of "get home safe" vibes!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the vibes! John finally made it back, a little over an hour after he normally would. And his mom and dad just walked in the door, they hit some really awful stuff on the way back down here.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad they all made it home safely! I hate snow (the driving part) and am always worried sick when DH has to drive in it. It just started snowing here about an hour ago but we were both home by the time it started. I'm just dreading tomorrow morning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I'm glad they all made it home safely! I hate snow (the driving part) and am always worried sick when DH has to drive in it. It just started snowing here about an hour ago but we were both home by the time it started. I'm just dreading tomorrow morning!
I think John has already decided he's not going in to work in the morning. The snow changed over to sleet/freezing rain a little while ago and it's awful out there right now.