Is there an alternative to Pet Tinic that doesn't have corn ingredients?

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my cats is on Pet Tinic to supplement iron & B vitamins. The first ingredient in it is corn syrup, though, so I'd like to find an alternative without corn ingredients, if possible. Has anyone here heard of an alternative?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

You can consider Twinlabs Super B Complex (regular version, NOT the herbal):
http://www.vitacost.com/Twinlab-Liquid-Super-B-Complex this page has the full ingredients and other info.

It does have some other stuff in it, but no sugar, no corn.
Thank you!
That may be a lot better. Do you have any suggestions for an iron supplement?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties

Thank you!
That may be a lot better. Do you have any suggestions for an iron supplement?
Nope...but if you go to the crf thread, in one of the top sticky messages, is a link to a supplies page and I think it will list b complex w/ and w/out iron...problem is it doesn't list all the ingredients, so you have to go check each via google

I used the twinlabs with Patrick and liked the product.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I'll go look at the crf thread.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleo has CRF and borderline anemia. She gets 1/8 of a Jarrow B-Right capsule daily. She also gets 1/10 cc of Fer-in-sol, a pediatric iron supplement, every other day.

I bought the Fer-in-sol online from WALGREENS The ingredients include sugar and sorbitol, but it certainly isn't much in 1/10 cc.

I bought the Jarrow B-Right online from HERBSPRO This contains only B complex vitamins, and utilizes the more bioavailable form of B12, Methylcobalamin, rather than the more common Cyanocobalamin....no sugar or corn syrup at all.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Cleo has CRF and borderline anemia. She gets 1/8 of a Jarrow B-Right capsule daily. She also gets 1/10 cc of Fer-in-sol, a pediatric iron supplement, every other day.

I bought the Jarrow B-Right online from HERBSPRO This contains only B complex vitamins, and utilizes the more bioavailable form of B12, Methylcobalamin, rather than the more common Cyanocobalamin....no sugar or corn syrup at all.
I love Jarrow formulas ... and many are sourced from US .... A human hurra .. I recently switched to methyl and the results are 1000% better

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the suggestions!
I'll check those out too.