And then there was 11

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When did I get 11 housecats!?!

I remember back when it was just Twitch & Lily.....the bliss without Ophelia.

Molly's inside now, got her FeLV test. Hopefully someone adopts her soon. Until then, I have 11 housecats.
Hopefully she's on her best behavior.....

Squishy's following her everywhere. Ophelia isn't stalking her! PJ, Punky, & Uncle Dorian want to play. Cow "knows" her already so he's sleeping in a corner somewhere, doesn't care.

BFF

You can kind of see her right eye is a bit weepy....that's her eye thing no meds will clear up (not even lysine!).

She's got a perfectly round hairloss spot on the top of her head which I about freaked about until I blacklighted it at the vets.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow... that's a lot of bodies in the house! I never realized that Molly was a foster.
I love her little stash though it makes me think she's a boy. Shhh... don't tell her I said that.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Molly is adorable! I know how you feel, I've currently got 17 in the house! .... or is it 18? I think I've lost count

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She wasn't. Her eye wouldn't heal up & she was a candidate for being euthanized (we were really full, again). It was actually....Hmmm......the same day I adopted Squishy I adopted Molly!
One year apart!

So, I brought her home as a farm kitty. Took 9 months to get her outside, then she decided to play in traffic a lot. The kitty enclosure won't be done in time, so I fear she'll have a fatal accident. I'm not allowed to keep her indoors furr-ever....so I've got to find her a new home.

I should've just taken her in as a foster.
She could've been home a long time ago.....

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, 5 I hope to place someday....3 are officially fosters, & 2 are technically fosters. Only 2 of the other 6 are "my" cats....the other ones are mom & dads!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Squishy's got a new girlfriend!

They're playing footsie under a chair.
:

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Nat, I don't think you have enough cats
Not at all.

All well.....it isn't the best when they end up farm kitties, but otherwise some of these guys would've been euthanized.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow! Would love to see a pic of them all together, if that is even possible. You are so sweet to give them all a wonderful home

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

OK. I want another pic of all the cats each eating on their own step.

She's SO darn cute!

Laurie
That's probably not going to happen!

Originally Posted by cococat

wow! Would love to see a pic of them all together, if that is even possible. You are so sweet to give them all a wonderful home
I can try.....the downstairs kitties at least(they're split up because they hate each other). Might not work out, they seem to be a hateful bunch. Ophelia is a nasty brat.

Cow went outside into the garage today. He ripped into Squishy something fierce when Squishy was sound asleep. Then I caught him spraying in the garage. UTI check was negative....he's in the bathroom at night to warm up & in the garage during the day. Now that he's back out in the garage, his mommy Fafeena took right to him. He & the Bob brothers were reaking havoc....they've destroyed a cardboard box!
He's really.....relaxed. He was so uptight in the house, I don't blame him. He's never been inside in his 4-5 years of life!

And now there is 10 again!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alrighty, kinda sorta all the kitties....plus it's on the stairs!

First off, Tony Bob, Fafeena, & Billy Bob eating their wet food supper

Then, from top to bottom: PJ, Molly, Punky, Dorian, Squishy, & Ophelia

Then I got smart & moved Ophelia down a step....they ate peacefully until the plates were clean!

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are cute.. Molly looks alot like my friends cat that died last year.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

They are cute.. Molly looks alot like my friends cat that died last year.
*cough cough* Molly is up for adoption!!