*****KatKwiz - Feb. 21 Revised! - 3579*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about that!

Let's do one more picture puzzle!

Find the picture below on The Cat Site and explain your logic in finding it___(one or more steps______.

Thanks to Alley for coming up with today's puzzle.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Phew -- I finally found it.

I clicked on the link at the top of the page called "Cat Snips" -- Then I clicked on an article called "Calico Cats" The picture is in that article. I went into that article since it described the cats coloring .

*First I looked through all of the Cat central pages -- I looked at Alley's friends to see if that was the cat in question. I noticed that the cat was sitting on a little chair and went looking for cat furniture in different places*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

Phew -- I finally found it.

I clicked on the link at the top of the page called "Cat Snips" -- Then I clicked on an article called "Calico Cats" The picture is in that article. I went into that article since it described the cats coloring .

*First I looked through all of the Cat central pages -- I looked at Alley's friends to see if that was the cat in question. I noticed that the cat was sitting on a little chair and went looking for cat furniture in different places*
Do you realize that if you win enough KatKwiz contests you can have more points that the cats do?

Yep, you won 3579 more points. You have explained how to find the cat, so I don't need to. Yes, calico was the key here.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Sorry for the mishap with the photo. I actually made the question up last night so I could just hit send when I woke up this morning and something happened to the photo! I will have to research why. (And then use it as a KatKwiz question.)

NOTE TO ALL KATKWIZ PLAYERS: I am having minor foot surgery at 6 am in the morning. I will post tomorrow's KatKwiz before then. I hope to be up and about to award the points later but if I am not, have no fear, you will get your points. If by some chance we do not have a KatKwiz Saturday, the points will double, etc., etc.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks -- I was happy that I found that picture.

Do you realize that if you win enough KatKwiz contests you can have more points that the cats do?
No, I wouldn't do that -- as much as I like doing the quizzes. I hope that it goes well with your foot.