Yeah, I am having a really bad day.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to one of my favorite dance classes, hip hop, before lunch today. I guess I hopped when I should have hipped. I came down wrong on my left leg.
This was about 15 minutes into the class. Did I stop dancing? No. Am I in pain? Yes. Do I feel like a
? Double yes.
Butzie is chaperoning me so that I don't walk around too much.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Hunnybean Hope you get better soon!

And bless Butzie's Heart for caring for Meowmy when she is in agony!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ouch i hope you feel better soon.

its really shocking how easy it is to get hurt dancing, On of my friedns just popped her knee out last week how out on the dance floor :O

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh hon, I hope you feel better soon! Where does it hurt? Is it your back, hip, where? Someone here may have some suggestions of how to help.
It is my calf that hurts. The ice made it feel better. I didn't go to salsa tonight after hip hop this afternoon. DH and son said that I really shouldn't go. I called our daughter to tell her about this. When I told her that I kept on dancing, she said, "Mom, I have determined that nothing stops you from dancing."

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you're like me, ya just dont stop no matter how bad you hurt yourself! I broke my ankle one night and roller skated on it all night, until they had to cut the scate off me! *WHOOPZ* I bet you tore a muscle, or pulled one!! You might want to take it easy on it!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey hun - what a day!! Good thing you've got such an adorable little pieface to keep you company eh?
Hope it starts to feel better soon!