Can I have some honest opinions please?

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a rough sketch of what I would like to have done to finish (finally) the tattoo that started over 18 months ago The lillies are open to be changed, because I could only use one image to create the general idea.... but hopefully the tattoo artist will be better at this than me!

Any thoughts ladies?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it too! What's real and whats not in the pic... I'm having a hard time telling where the ink ends and your finishes start.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So that's how it looks now, or have you photoshopped on the liles to show how it would look?

I LOVE the cat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys
The cat is actually only half finished at the moment - he's all outlined, but he's not fully shaded yet. He's missing all the white, the pink nose and the eyes, plus some of the blue from his tail. There are no lillies or green - all of that has been photoshopped to give my artist an idea of how to continue. The woman who started the tattoo isn't working any more - or at least for a while - because of an injury in her hand. So I wanted to finish it off in time for my mum coming at the end of March, when I'm going wedding gown shopping

I love his eyes, they're going to look great when they're finished. But I'm thinking a bit more about his lillies. He needs a garden. (Oh yes, it is a "he" - it's Toffi, the little ghost kitty who came back to look after Bootie).

Thanks for the input so far!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I like it too! What's real and whats not in the pic... I'm having a hard time telling where the ink ends and your finishes start.
I think it's beautiful, maybe for some added interest you can have a tiny little mouse hideing under a lily *smile* I like it! The eyes are so devilish

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

QUOTE=twstychik;2184688]I like it too! What's real and whats not in the pic... I'm having a hard time telling where the ink ends and your finishes start.
I think it's beautiful, maybe for some added interest you can have a tiny little mouse hideing under a lily *smile* I like it! The eyes are so devilish[/quote]

I'm not "allowed" to add anything else to it once it's finished - this will be my last ever tattoo - so it's gotta be a good one. It's actually a play on words - I go on nearly every forum as "LilleKat" (Lille (little) and Kat (cat)) but a majority of people misread it as LilyKat.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hve to admit I read your name as Lily cat too.
It realy is going to beautiful and I think I like it the way you've done it. Like you said, the artist will polish is up some but it really is a very striking tattoo... and unique!