*****KatKwiz - Feb. 20 - 3595*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictured below is __________, with the city of ____________behind her. She has ________ cats and is the ____________of The Cat Site. She is a __________ swimmer and is plagued by ______________.The logic you used in finding this picture and the steps you took to find it were: _________(one or more steps)_____________.

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pictured below is Anne, with the city of Jerusalem behind her. She has two cats and is the Site Owner of The Cat Site. She is a novice swimmer and is plagued by migraine headaches.

The logic you used in finding this picture and the steps you took to find it were:

When I saw "the ____ of The Cat Site" I figured the blank referred to the owner. I happened to know that Anne is the owner of TCS because the medallion/icon appears below her username in her posts. So I clicked on Members List, entered her name in Search Members, and brought up her profile. Since the rest of the question seemed personal in nature, I figured the answers would be contained in her Israeli Mom blog, which is hyperlinked from her profile. At the blog, I clicked on "View My Complete Profile" and clicked on the links for "My Personal Migraine Records" and "Slim Thinking," as well as reading the main section of the blog, which showed the picture and the city name.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pictured below is Anne with the city of Jerusalem behind her. She has two cats and is the Site Owner of The Cat Site. She is a fitness swimmer and is plagued by Migraines . The logic you used in finding this picture and the steps you took to find it were: I clicked on the "Catsite.com Forums" so I could get to "View Forum Leaders" I clicked on view Forum Leaders. I went down to Administraters and noticed Anne's Name - I clicked on it to see her profile. From there I Clicked on "Israeli Mom - My Personal Blog" The picture of her in Jerusalem was on the blog entry from November 20, 2007

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Robert got it while I was trying to figure out what kind of swimmer she was
Good job.

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Don't be so sure that that part of my answer is correct, hurdyburdy! Maybe it's me but I didn't see a definite correct answer for that blank. We will have to wait for King KatKwiz to rule...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RobertM

Pictured below is Anne, with the city of Jerusalem behind her. She has two cats and is the Site Owner of The Cat Site. She is a novice swimmer and is plagued by migraine headaches.

The logic you used in finding this picture and the steps you took to find it were:

When I saw "the ____ of The Cat Site" I figured the blank referred to the owner. I happened to know that Anne is the owner of TCS because the medallion/icon appears below her username in her posts. So I clicked on Members List, entered her name in Search Members, and brought up her profile. Since the rest of the question seemed personal in nature, I figured the answers would be contained in her Israeli Mom blog, which is hyperlinked from her profile. At the blog, I clicked on "View My Complete Profile" and clicked on the links for "My Personal Migraine Records" and "Slim Thinking," as well as reading the main section of the blog, which showed the picture and the city name.
Since you have explained how to find the answers, I don't have to!

You have been gone a while but you have returned to claim KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!
3595 points are headed your way!
Congratulations!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't be so sure that that part of my answer is correct, hurdyburdy! Maybe it's me but I didn't see a definite correct answer for that blank. We will have to wait for King KatKwiz to rule...
Your choice of words for that blank were well thought out! Novice was excellent and a better word than poor!

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Your choice of words for that blank were well thought out! Novice was excellent and a better word than poor!
Thanks Lee. I didn't get the impression that she's a poor swimmer, but even if I did, I would have picked a different word....Being a TCS veteran, maybe YOU can get away with "poor" --- but a newbie like me might have been insta-/perma-banned for saying that!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Lee. I didn't get the impression that she's a poor swimmer, but even if I did, I would have picked a different word....Being a TCS veteran, maybe YOU can get away with "poor" --- but a newbie like me might have been insta-/perma-banned for saying that!
Holly Cow!! Only 183 posts and you have 20,000 points! Whats your secret???

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I would not have said poor either, Robert. But, had you said good you would have been disqualified. Here are her own words:

We plan on adding swimming now, so we can alternate between the pool and the gym. One small obstacle in the way - I don't really know how to swim. I can paddle away pretty much, without sinking usually, but that's about it.