The sun and a cat, what more to ask for great pics?!!

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The day started with a little treat for Zoe: she was getting a little jealous of her sister, because Tania was sick and I had to take care of her (and she was allowed to eat soft food for a little while). To make it up to Zoe, I offered her a tiny bit of KMR and she enjoyed it!

And because the light was so great this day, I kept on taking pictures and a few of them came out really good! My only problem is that I often cut her nose out of the pics...but I still like them!

There are even more, but I think that's enough! I can take a lot of picures of Zoe because she loves to relax under the sunlight and, let's admit it, because she is such a cutie! I love how I get more experienced with my two cats and am now able to really get to understand them...I am flattered to get the chance to know and be trusted by them.

Marilou

iced tei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, her coloring is so beautiful. She looks amazing with the sun hitting her like that.
She's such a pretty thing.. And her little pink nose is adorablee~

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are such great photos!
They really show off your cats gorgeous coloring!!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful kitty!!!

I love when cats stretch out in the sun and soak it up. It must feel so good to them!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mawilouwl

I love how I get more experienced with my two cats and am now able to really get to understand them...I am flattered to get the chance to know and be trusted by them.
Well said Marilou.

I feel honored that my cats trust me.

Beautiful pictures.

birdsong123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Such wonderful and relaxing pictures. I love her little pink tongue. So much love.

You are right...sunshine and a cat...the best combination.