*****KatKwiz - Feb. 19 - 3559*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictured somewhere on The Cat Site is the cat below. Exactly where is it located?______________. Show the steps and the logic you used with each step in finding this cat. ___________(one or more steps)_____________.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huh, I couldn't even find it when I followed your directions! Maybe Im too tired. Ill try again in the morning & Congrants!

I finally got it !! YAYA!!! So congrats to you! THanks for showing me the way, I knew where to go to look for it I just must have overlooked the pic altogether!! Good work to ya!!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can find the EXACT location of the image here. It can by found by selecting a link from The Cat Site to www.amazon.com.

I found it by clicking on the Cat Shop link at the top of the page, then I clicked on top selling cat toys, then Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy (original 36" rod). This takes you to www.amazon.com. From there, in the Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought.... section, click on the next button and the image should be there on the second page. Then I clicked on the image for a more exact location.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

You can find the EXACT location of the image here. It can by found by selecting a link from The Cat Site to www.amazon.com.

I found it by clicking on the Cat Shop link at the top of the page, then I clicked on top selling cat toys, then Da Bird Interactive Feather Cat Toy (original 36" rod). This takes you to www.amazon.com. From there, in the Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought.... section, click on the next button and the image should be there on the second page. Then I clicked on the image for a more exact location.
The rules state that all answers must come from The Cat Site or a link to The Cat Site. There is no need to be going to amazon.com to answer the question.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

http://www.thecatsite.com/Shop/204/T...-Cat-Toys.html

i simply surmized that its a cat diminstrating a cat toy, so i looked at the cat shop link and scrolled down until i top selling cat toys, clicked the link and found the image. its Da bird image on the toy page
This is the logic I would use. Where could you find a picture of a cat playing with a toy? Most likely in the Cat Shop under Top Selling Cat Toys.

Congratulations!
You are today's KatKwiz Whiz! 3559 points are heading your way!