Please keep me from the stores...

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or I'll end up bringing home something like this

Yes, it's a box of candy as big as my 6yr old.

Can you tell the Valentine's Candy is 75% off?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, if you buy the heart and want it to hold it in front of you like in the picture, then you also need to buy fishnet thigh high stockings with pink boa tops, shoes that you cannot even think about walking when you are in them, put hair up, put the cute son to bed, and let your defenses down. Want to see those pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Well, if you buy the heart and want it to hold it in front of you like in the picture, then you also need to buy fishnet thigh high stockings with pink boa tops, shoes that you cannot even think about walking when you are in them, put hair up, put the cute son to bed, and let your defenses down. Want to see those pictures!
Deacon told me "Let me hold it like this so no one see's my underwear"

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking too!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

yea where are those pics? hmmm