Beauty's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monday - Entry 1

Woke up this morning about 15 minutes before Mummy came downstairs to get ready for work. Mummy fussed me but wouldn't let me on her work trousers

I had beakfast after Mummy went, then had a nap and wandered around for a bit. I had a nap just before Mummy came back in but went to greet her when she returned.

She had to go out again with someone - driving. She returned and gave me a tasty
*licks lips*

I've just had another nap and I'm going to wash myself now. Speak to you all later.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Monday - Entry 1

Woke up this morning about 15 minutes before Mummy came downstairs to get ready for work. Mummy fussed me but wouldn't let me on her work trousers

I had beakfast after Mummy went, then had a nap and wandered around for a bit. I had a nap just before Mummy came back in but went to greet her when she returned.

She had to go out again with someone - driving. She returned and gave me a tasty
*licks lips*

I've just had another nap and I'm going to wash myself now. Speak to you all later.
Oh, sweet one, we love reading your diary!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what a cute Idea!
...Of course, that would so lovely and terrific to read all about you lovely BEAUTY!..

Woke up this morning about 15 minutes before Mummy came downstairs to get ready for work..
why this sounds familiar to me?...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monday - Entry 2

I went and had a little nap after washing myself then patrolled the garden twice (to make sure no one was TRESPASSING! Long word eh!
)

I had some tuna (thanks Mummy) some of which Mummy was going to have for dinner, then got scared and hid upstairs. (Not thanks to Mummy though - I went through to the sitting room and got scared when someone moved the chair I was beside)

Anyways, we are having visitors tonight so I'll find somewhere quiet to hide and perhaps have another sleep.

Life is good here.

Speak to you all tomorrow.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we lay in the sun. We garded the hows wen meowmy went to the dentist to get her teefs cleened. We took a nap wen she gotted bak. We ate snaks. Wr took anufurr nap.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Always love seeing what Beautys been up to - shes such a sweetie!!

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tuesday

Mummy was very lazy today - she didn't come down until between half 9 and 10! She made it up to me though and gave me a tasty treat
I was awake waiting for her!

We then had a scary woman come to visit us.
Needless to say I scrammed
when I saw her. Mummy and her brother went off somewhere just before the scary woman went. Mummy was in a brilliant mood when she got back and gave me another tasty! Yum Yum!

Apart from that and eating I slept most of the day. Well I am an old girl, what do humans expect?

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Hoo wuz the skeery woman? U didnt tell us!
A relative of Mummy. I'm scared of that woman because every time she comes she gets the hoover out and today was no different.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wednesday

I'm having a not hungry day today. I've eaten a little bit but not very much. Mummy had to help me have my treat today because despite it being in the same place Mummy has it for me, Mummy says I couldn't see it very well because I could smell it but could not find it in her fingers.

I was a very good girl this morning though because I used my scratching post without help from Mummy! Usually she has to place my paws on it.

I've had a nap and a prowl in the garden as well. I got scared by a naughty bird
I got my own back though and started following it though, like any of you cats might.
but it got away

Anyway I'm a bit tired now so I'll go and see if the nasty bird's come back. I'll speak to you all later.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I've had a nap and a prowl in the garden as well. I got scared by a naughty bird
I got my own back though and started following it though, like any of you cats might.
but it got away
Sounds like Beauty had a pretty nice day!
I love how she had a nap & prowl in the garden! Those naughty birds got away after all! I am excited to see what Beauty is going to be up to tomorrow!

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wednesday - Afternoon

I stayed outside making sure the birds and next door's D-O-G didn't do anything naughty. I went to see Barrie as well, but got a bit scared because the lady who Barrie and his brother own was out in the garden.

I came back in late afternoon (when Mummy opened the door for me), had a little something to eat, then slept for the rest of the time.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I came back in late afternoon (when Mummy opened the door for me), had a little something to eat, then slept for the rest of the time.
You should be on time to eat dear Beuty!..
Maybe MEOWMY will worried about you!...
Please Dear, be on time for Meomy!..

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thursday - Entry 1

I got worried about Mummy today because I know when she's coming home (half past 9 usually)
but she didn't get back until nearly 12pm! I then remembered she said she'd got a class on, whatever one of those is! I was sat on the windowsill waiting for her at half 9!

She made it up to me by giving me a tasty

After she came in I ran up to her saying "I missed you Mummy!", got some love from her, had something to eat then went outside for a while. I came back in, had something else to eat, now I'm goting to have a wash and a nap.

Speak to you all later!

I loves having this diary!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, you are so sweet! We miss our meowmy, too, wen she's at skool. we sit by the windo an wayte for her to get home, too.

was it like dere today, in yorkshire?

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Windy and nasty. I did NOT want to go outside!

Mummy was brave being outside then!

We had visitors this afternoon so I hid away in a secret place known only to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.