Time on TCS

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where do you find yourself spending the most time on TCS? I, for some reason, am drawn a lot to the Cat Lounge. I like to see what everyone is up to!! And I love looking at everyone's photos!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd have to say I spend most of my time in the Cat Lounge, but I regularly visit the Premium Lounge, What's New Pussycat, Health & Nutrition and IMO

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm mostly in the breeders corner, care & grooming and behaviour. I do visit most of the other forums too, but always those 3 first.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spend the most time in the cat lounge, then the other animals section, kitty pics, other animal pics, then the introduce yourself forum.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I spend most of my time in the cat lounge, and Cats and other animals...but I go everywhere really...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

Where do you find yourself spending the most time on TCS? I, for some reason, am drawn a lot to the Cat Lounge. I like to see what everyone is up to!! And I love looking at everyone's photos!!
I click on New Posts once a day and go all the way through until I have gone 24 hours. That way, I don't miss anything and can respond to those that I have something to add to.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually try to stay away from the rainbow bridge and stray kitties forums...I care but they just make me so sad.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most time spent........ Behavior and The Cat Lounge. In Behavior I try to reply to as many threads with the least replies I can, in hopes of helping in any way. The Cat Lounge, well we all know how entertaining this can be, as well as friend to friend chat!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am always looking at other peoples pet photos, I just can't resist seeing everyones cute animals!

Love going into the cat lounge & seeing whats going on there...I also enjoy welcoming new members too

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do the same thing. "New Posts".

But this site is busier than any other I've ever gone to. I swear, there are 5 pages of "New Posts" overnight!

So, I've found that I'm spending more and more time on this site.....which is not a bad thing.

I love all the pictures. I keep saying "Awwwww" out loud, and I'm sitting here by myself!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I just keep clicking "new posts" and reading anything new, LOL.
Once I'm out of "new posts" I'll usually look through Fur pics.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent a lot of time either here in the Cat Lounge, or What's New Pussycat?

I do enjoy looking through other kitty pics in Fur pics also....