This should be on t.v.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, its kinda funny, but not. The poor girl is having a bad week...

Anyways, last night it was pouring rain and she could not see the road(I know, it was that bad) and a cop seen her(she had just got off work) and pulled her over because he said she was crossing the lines....

The funny part of the story is that when he got out to walk up to her car, the dork didnt put his car in PARK!!!!
Can you imagine??? Yes, it rolled forward and hit her car

Im sorry but it just sounds like something that would be on tv! And no they werent hurt!!

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
God that sounds pretty idiotic and something that would happen on a sketch show!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

Too bad no one got it on video!
I bet someone did.
A lot of cop (or at least highway patrol) cars have video cameras on the dash that start filming as soon as the officer leaves the car.
There's actually whole shows with videos from this. I saw part of one recently where the officers were being harassed by a turkey in this one area. It would keep them in their vehicles and if they got out it would chase them.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor girl, I hope that she didn't get the actual ticket though on top of having to repair her car now. I wonder if the city's going to pay for the repairs?