Please put your hands together.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And give me a round of applause, I have just taken down the Christmas lights outside

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That was always on my mind but I was getting toooooooooo many hints to get em down

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I happened to look at the front of the house yesterday, and John's parents haven't taken the ones down here yet. They haven't been turned on though.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well you're doing better than us. Actually, they are all down here, but in our old house, we had one of those plastic lighted christmas trees hanging in our downstairs bathroom window....for 2 years! We STILL forgot to take it down before we sold the house!! Last time I drove by (a few weeks ago) it was STILL in the window, and the new family has been settled in for over a year! And, it does face the street so it's not like they can't see it. Maybe it was left up in our memory?

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you.
You are braver than I in admitting it, I would have been to embarrassed. Glad I am not the only one that is late on getting Christmas stuff down sometimes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last year I left them all up, and when I came to switch them on most of them were as dead as a dog on dead dog Island. I now feel as though I might have been a bit premature after reading those comments.