Introducing Aya!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is Aya and Petunia!

Aya carrying around her mousie.

(Yes there is litter all over the floor courtesy of crazy kitties jumping out of the litter box and sprinting across the kitchen!)

Pepper and Aya... they were playing together, sort of.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I love Aya's little mouse! Pepper and Aya look so much alike!
Aya loves her little mouse too! She has started to walk around carrying it in her mouth all the time and meowing! She's a funny girl, lol!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great piccies!! Love the shots of Ms. Aya carrying her mousie around!

My kitties have a bunch of mousies like that too...I don't know where half of them are, actually...but they just LOVE THEM!!! You never know where you will find one
...which can be kind of startling at times...
specially when you go to drink your iced tea

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by faith's_mom

Great piccies!! Love the shots of Ms. Aya carrying her mousie around!

My kitties have a bunch of mousies like that too...I don't know where half of them are, actually...but they just LOVE THEM!!! You never know where you will find one
...which can be kind of startling at times...
specially when you go to drink your iced tea
Well, when I was looking at the dirty kitchen pictures with litter all over the floor, I noticed a bunch of mice under the stove. No wonder she's been laying in front of the stove fishing!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

Well, when I was looking at the dirty kitchen pictures with litter all over the floor, I noticed a bunch of mice under the stove. No wonder she's been laying in front of the stove fishing!
Time to get a net I guess!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that is so cute!!! I love it when my kitties carry around their little "friends"

iced tei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm in love with Aya~!
She looks a lot like a cat I had growing up. Aya is soo pretty. What a sweetheart.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread should of came with a cuteness warning! You have such beautiful cats

Love the photo of Aya with the mouse in her mouth! Makes me smile just looking at it!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Two beautiful tabbies.

Nice to meet you Aya.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pepper and Aya get along great-- Petunia not so much
. Petunia doesn't mind Aya, but Petunia would probably be much happier as an only cat. Of course, Petunia is thrilled to death that she doesn't get mauled every single morning any more when Pepper gets, ahem, hyper (or mean, whichever one fits). I really don't want to give her back so I am going to talk to my friend. I think that all 3 are on my bed sleeping right now--she is just a wonderful addition to my crew
. I also think I may have found an apartment that I can have all 3 of them in!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

i bought a covered walk in litter box for my 2 as they would insist on doing their business and then catapulting themselves out of the box admidst a shower of litter! and they still do the same thing in the covered box!

and last night myself and my daughter spent a good hour stove fishing while the kittens obviously thought 'hey this is a great game! we chuck our toys under the cooker and these silly humans think it's great fun to fish 'em out for us!'

oh and great news about the apartment!