Oh gee poor Stumpy!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was playing chasey with Smudge (she runs at me, then runs away and loves to be chased...), and just as I ran past the cat tree Stumpy jumped off the cat tree and onto the couch.

Only, rather than landing on the couch, she ran smack bang into my head mid-flight! She bounced off and still managed to land on her feet.

She's been licking her lips since, so I think she bumped her mouth on my head...

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm so sorry, that had to smart! Stoli's done that before and I just want to pick him up and snuggle him and kiss him and call him george!

iced tei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww. Poor little Stumpy.
They're so funny, haha. Buster always smacks his head into things, he's a big clumsy boy. Doorknobs, glass tables, mini fridges, futons and lamps. I feel bad for laughing as hard as I do, but he's just so funny. I always have to love all over him to make up for it, though. When he was a very tiny kitten he was even more clumsy, and always had little lumps from hitting his head while he was running around. My poor little awkward baby.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwww...poor thing!!! Bet she'll be 'looking both ways' before jumping off the tree again!!!Haha!