My Babies "Sent" me a Valentine's Day Card!

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, Fed Ex delivered my package from my Dad today (a day late; he paid for 2nd Day, so hopefully he can get a refund). When I opened it up I found 2 cards, with one addressed to "Our Mom". Inside it was a message from my boys!

My Dad said that Loki and Possum called him and asked him to help with this.

It was really sweet. So, thank you Loki and Possum (and Dad!)!

Tricia

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was very thoughtful of your dad!

I love how he said Loki & Possum called him & asked him to help! That is the cutest!

heather40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww! My kitties gave me a card, but unfortunately, they forgot all about their daddy! They made it up to him by sitting in his lap ALL night!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Green Bunny

Well, Fed Ex delivered my package from my Dad today (a day late; he paid for 2nd Day, so hopefully he can get a refund). When I opened it up I found 2 cards, with one addressed to "Our Mom". Inside it was a message from my boys!

My Dad said that Loki and Possum called him and asked him to help with this.

It was really sweet. So, thank you Loki and Possum (and Dad!)!

Tricia
That's absolutely wonderful! My cats have a little trouble dialing a number so yours are to be doubly commended!

onyxx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww that is so sweet

I always get Christmas and birthday pressies but never a valentine, am feeling very unloved now..... time to go find a kit for a cuddle I think

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww, that is cute

For Valentine's Day, Mattie & Chloe gave me 2 new DVDs (My Big Fat Greek Wedding, My Best Friend's Wedding) and some new PJs.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, poor you
I didn't get Valentines, either, but I had a nice day to relax anyhow. Kitties are nicer than boys, anyway. Not nearly as messy!! :p