Did you know...

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that your foot is as big as the space between the crook of your arm to your wrist? I heard that on Pretty Woman one day and was like "No way." So I put my foot against my arm and sure enough, it is.

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol - I knew that when I was in elementary school! Just like your heart is as big as one of your fists and your brain is as big as both of your fists

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew that. My boyfriend didn't believe me when I told him before because he has size 14 feet and couldn't believe his arm could possibly be that big.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I go from the bend of my arm to wrist... my big toe is an inch longer. Either I have big feet or short arms.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Do you think I can bend my foot to my arm....

You crazy Yoga people! sheesh!
Get a measuring tape or ruler? It's kind of hard for me to bend too, only the hypermobile hip joints let me... my back isn't very flexible (I'm lucky that I can still touch my knees while standing).

So, does this mean that the people who have feet that are much different in size (say at least a full size difference) have different length forearms too? Or do they just match to one foot?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

lol - I knew that when I was in elementary school! Just like your heart is as big as one of your fists and your brain is as big as both of your fists
If your brain is as big a both fists I have a tiny brain.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

that your foot is as big as the space between the crook of your arm to your wrist? I heard that on Pretty Woman one day and was like "No way." So I put my foot against my arm and sure enough, it is.
There are quite a few of those. The ones I remember are the distance from your elbow to the end of your fingers is the distance from your hip to your knee. The distance of your arms spread wide finger tip to finger tip is how tall you are.
There are more.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

The distance of your arms spread wide finger tip to finger tip is how tall you are.
There are more.
Well that's supposed to be how tall you are. My arms are extremely long. I'm almost 7' tall and my arm span is 8'2".

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard that too...this was back in high school, then the same guy that told me the "fact" tried to insist that male ____ were the same length too

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's how my mother (and so, I) tend to tell distance.... Elbow to wrist is about a foot, shoulder to finger a little less than a yard, hand span about eight inches, webbing of the thumb-forefinger to tip of forefinger... four inches about... width of thumb about an inch, width of pinky about a cm....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I've heard that too...this was back in high school, then the same guy that told me the "fact" tried to insist that male ____ were the same length too
I remember that too but I remember it being as the tip of your middle finger to the bottom of the palm of your hand...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

I remember that too but I remember it being as the tip of your middle finger to the bottom of the palm of your hand...
Yea I remember trying to insist to the guy that he's wrong...until he insisted his was the same as his shoe size

Boys....