Daily Thread TGIF Feb 15th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FRIDAY FRIDAY!

We have a long weekend this weekend too..Monday off!
I am so in need of a long weekend. I am getting a massage tomorrow too
I am finally using that gift certificate that our boss gave us for Christmas

Today I am going for a tour of our police reporting centre here in London. Not sure how that will help me handle claims any more efficient..but whatever, its an hour out of the office

Welp, have a great day folks! I hope you all have as relaxing a weekend as I am going to have!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank goodness where at the end of the week

I'm doing some well earned retail therapy this weekend because i missed it last week with being at my brothers in Scotland. Then after that i'm going to pop into see my neighbour to give her little girl a birthday present, then it's relaxing time with the babies and watching the chat shows that i've recorded this week

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Today I am going for a tour of our police reporting centre here in London. Not sure how that will help me handle claims any more efficient..but whatever, its an hour out of the office
Nat, you may find a handsome boy in blue

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Nat, you may find a handsome boy in blue
I was thinking the same thing!

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No snow today!!!! Its sunny too. One of the local weathermen said we got only five inches. But more snow on the way sunday. We got 64 inches so far this winter-average this time is about 36 inches!!

Neil is having the boys (about 7-8) over for cards tonite so I have a bit of cleaning to do and some making of snacks. Healthier choices that is but he still bought chips, and various nuts. Gonna bake some cheesecake bars, make meatballs and beer dip to have with pretzels, some fruit and carrots too.

Got about three blankets cut and pinned for sewing. Used up one box of pins so I better do some sewing tonite.

Yet another treadmill day I am trying to do at least two miles/day as I have my 10 pound reward picked out already!!

TGIF and enjoy the day.....

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

To those of you that have the weekend off

Nice sunny morning here although we got another ton of snow last night. Guess I will have to do a bit of clean up before I head off to work...

Today is payday
So I guess it's to the bank and pay a few bills after work..

The kitties are good this morning, all three of them are trying to fit into this one little sunspot in the center of the living room floor. It is very cute.

Everyone have a good day

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you on the long weekend. I have been dealing with the flu here (high fever, sore throat, headache and body aches). I have not gotten it yet
but one of my boys has it and now another just came down with it. It will be a long weekend tending to the sick and praying I don't get it.

I hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

Sliver had a great birthday on valentines day
Our girl is 7 already!
She enjoyed her new toys & she loved getting snackings with lots of gravy

Can't wait to get off of work today! Excited to do some paintings

Wishing all of you a wonderful & happy day!

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning! It's supposed to be 60 here today, even though it was 37 when I left the house... And I don't have Monday off!
I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow though, as long as Pepper lets me!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

FRIDAY FRIDAY!

We have a long weekend this weekend too..Monday off!
I am so in need of a long weekend. I am getting a massage tomorrow too Today I am going for a tour of our police reporting centre here in London. Not sure how that will help me handle claims any more efficient..but whatever, its an hour out of the office
Long Weekend
Massage
Men in uniform

Seems like a pretty good line up to me, Nat!
Men in uniform...

I woke up to no heat!
The repair guy just left to get some parts to fix the boiler and I hope he gets it up soon since me and kitties have been huddling together to conserve body warmth.

I am certainly going to enjoy this new long weekend. How many times does a government add a holiday just for the sake of a holiday? But, I'm not complaining!

Enjoy your day/weekend, everyone!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad its a long weekend.
That just means Sunday will be really busy at work because everyone has to stock up on stuff for one day that everything is closed.

I am working 3-9:30 tonight, and then I have to get up early and work 7:45-2 tomorrow.

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like a long weekend, a massage and a man in uniform..but alas...
none of the above!!
oh well as long as I get some rest...
just over 2 hours left in my day at work...