Who gave their cat something for Valentine's?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went out with DW and had a big feast. When it came to desert we both ordered more desert than we could finish (but I got through mine.) So I wrapped up a rather large piece of DW's desert in some napkins, that being peanut butter cream pie and fed it to Persi when we got home. I know I said he needed to go on a diet, but after all, it was Valentine's. But I told him for sure that he had to go on a diet tomorrow!

What did other people's cats get for Valentines?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Sir Poopalot doesn't get gifts for Valentines, but i did make him some special food - rice/veges/chicken/bacon all well cooked and mushy. He LOVES it!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I molded their wet food into a heart. None was impressed.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We gave them extra treats... and Wickett claimed the card DH got me as his own by laying on top of it. If he could have laid on the gift bag as well I'm sure he would have.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine got a can of FF Medley Chicken Florentine each. And my aunt sent us a care package that had Valentine's bowls. So I put their water in a Valentine themed bowl. They cared more about the FF.
I gave them treats too, but they get treats more regularly than they used to (I started that when Raven was sick).

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I very rarely give my cats treats. It's not that I don't love them, it's just that I don't want them to get used to them. This way, they jump all over the place when I give them those healthy treats that I buy at the vet office. I know they would get bored really fast of these if I gave them treats more often, because they really don't seem to taste that good...and they're not even soft! But it's good for them and during special occasions (like yesterday, for Valentine's day!), when I shake the bag of these treats, they get all excited and they're pretty happy with it! I know, it's not a big gift, but it's what they like!

Of course, they also had to put up with my over-affectionnate personality of the day and they had to suffer many-many unwanted kisses and hugs! But hey, somewhere deep inside, they love it (after all, everytime I don't pay attention to them, they are the one coming to me and asking for these hugs and kisses!)!

Marilou

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Butzie's designated birthday
(got her from a shelter so we don't know the exact date) because it is the day of the festival in Germany where a young lady will give a guy a "Butzie" kiss if she likes him.
I am going to give her some meat baby food because that is a big treat for her.
She is about 3.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was Slivers 7th birthday on Valentines day so we gave her the toys she loves

She loves those foam balls with the feathers, thats what she got

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought my babies a "cat dancer" and tied it to their kitty tree so they can play with it whenever they feel like.

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I gave Trina the present of no more uncomfortable heats!
That's right. I got her spayed yesterday. ^_^;

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i gave my girl's even more love than they have already! & i thought that was impossible, because i loveee them sooo much!