*****KatKwiz - Feb. 15 - 3673*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look, I made a new siggy! I didn't use Photoshop to make it but suppose I wanted to use Photoshop to make a new siggy and wanted a tutorial to help me make one. The steps you would use from right here to find the tutorial produced by TCS is/are _________(one or more steps)___________.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Click on general forums, then go to the signature shop. Click on the thread titled 'signature questions and important threads *great reading*. There is a link to the tutorial (thanks to icklemiss) about 8 lines from the bottom.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the top and went to "search" then I typed in "tutorials" which it then gave me 5 pages of, on the second page, the tutorial is the third one from the bottom! So this one had more than one right way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Click on general forums, then go to the signature shop. Click on the thread titled 'signature questions and important threads *great reading*. There is a link to the tutorial (thanks to icklemiss) about 8 lines from the bottom.
Ten minutes, not bad. Pretty darn good, maybe you have been through here before, I imagine you have because I thought this one might go unanswered. To be a little more concise, when you click on the eighth line from the bottom, "there are some premade backgrounds here, you need to click on here and then scroll down to where icklemiss21 says "I made a short tutorial a while back that may help you get started. and click on that to get to the tutorial.

Congratulations!
points are headed your way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I went to the top and went to "search" then I typed in "tutorials" which it then gave me 5 pages of, on the second page, the tutorial is the third one from the bottom! So this one had more than one right way!
Amber, as stated in the rules, all questions probably have many ways of finding the answer. Your way could be as good as anybody else's, but the first person with an answer that works is the winner. BTW, I worded the question in such a way that using the Search feature would take you a long time to find the answer. I run all my questions through google to make sure that doesn't give the answer right away and then I run the question through the Search feature for the same reason.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha Yeah, I knew the OP had won it already! I just thought it was fun that I found a different way, and yes it took me forever! He had already aswered it long before I did! I was just having fun!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Ten minutes, not bad. Pretty darn good, maybe you have been through here before, I imagine you have because I thought this one might go unanswered. To be a little more concise, when you click on the eighth line from the bottom, "there are some premade backgrounds here, you need to click on here and then scroll down to where icklemiss21 says "I made a short tutorial a while back that may help you get started. and click on that to get to the tutorial.

Congratulations!
points are headed your way!
Actually i don't think i've ever won since you've changed the format, i've never tried answering any. And i don't use photoshop, i merely went hunting around TCS till i found it
great birthday present

PS: i also don't use photoshop