I went and got my Dyson today.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Home Depot was having a sale I couldn't refuse, plus someone gave me a 10% off cupon for Home Depot. To top it off, they had a deal that if signed up for their credit card you get 12 months intrest free. So I'm not the proud new owner of Dyson Animal
I'm excited to use it, but won't have a moment to do so until Saturday.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds like you got a really good deal...

Congrats.

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I...A M...S O...J E A L O U S!!! I want one SO bad!!! Santa was NOT on the ball this year, I was VERY clear in my list
*sigh* well I got a teapot though... so that's, you know, cool.....I guess....

Enogh of my sob story!! LOL, I'm happy for you!!! Make sure to report to us on how great it works!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh you'll love it!!. You think your house is clean until you've used a Dyson and see what it gets up
Our Hazel has spoken the truth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 2dogmom

I would so love to have one of those!
So spill the beans! how much did it cost ya?
Before tax it was $404, considering the regular price was like $540, I'm happy. Of coarse after taxes it was $424

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I finally got to use in on Saturday and I LOVE IT!!! Not only did it do a great job picking up the hair, but it did a good job picking up all the kitty litter particles that end up all over the appartment. Not to mention how easy it empties.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! With that discount, it's lower than the Dysons are the military exchange!
They're about $479 but that's for the DC07, not the DC14 which is at $529. I can't wait to save up for one but I can wait until our current vacuum dies.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it was a preety good deal. I may have been able to get one cheaper from e-bay, but I would have had to wait for it. It killed me just waiting to have time to use it.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang it Angie -- I got mine today too, and it's all YOUR fault!!! lol

I read your original post, and it got me thinking, "Doesn't my daughter deserve the cleanest house i can give her??" And, "Gee, Sarah's looks sooooo pretty!!! (Sarah is Dani's daycare provider)

So I hemmed and hawed, and juggled my checkbook, and figured since Target was offering a $55 giftcard, I could swing it, and apply for a Target card for another 10% off, which basically saved me $100 total. So, yep, I got MY Dyson today, but I haven't unpacked it yet b/c I got home after Dani's bedtime and it was more important to put her to bed!

Can't wait to use mine tomorrow!!! (or, er, um, later today)