What's For Dinner Tonight.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well today is extremely cold and windy here and spring seems a long way off so I decided that despite that I could bring a little summer to the dinner table.

I am having oven roasted BBQ ed Chicken, Macaroni Salad and Roasted Corn done in foil in the oven and for dessert strawberries and cream...

Anyone for a picnic......be sure and bring your snowsuits

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds yummy.

Last night we had a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket -- makes a nice easy meal and good leftovers -- which tonight are going into a casserole of some sort -- either with artichokes and mushrooms and noodles, or a more conventional potpie with carrots celery onions and a pastry crust. The boy gets to choose which treatment.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing.
John offered to bring home dinner but his dad told us we were having lasagna so John didn't get anything. Then his dad decided against the lasagna. Now it's bread sandwiches or nothing.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to go to Outback Steakhouse and celebrate Valentines a day early tonight. Not sure what i want to eat yet though!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

We're supposed to go to Outback Steakhouse and celebrate Valentines a day early tonight. Not sure what i want to eat yet though!
That's exactly what we did. I didn't want to go out tomorrow, because it's gonna be packed. So we went to Outback tonight. It was really yummy! I had the hickory burger and boyfriend had the prime rib. We also had an appetizer of the cheese fries.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure yet - Rob is still at work. We're still staying at hotels, so we've been eating out a lot. But come Saturday - we'll be eating in cruise ship dining rooms!!
I'm not even sure what I want for dinner tonight... hmm.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had chicken casserole and fresh bread. I didn't cook, the chicken casserole was frozen and the bread was from the bakery.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

That's exactly what we did. I didn't want to go out tomorrow, because it's gonna be packed. So we went to Outback tonight. It was really yummy! I had the hickory burger and boyfriend had the prime rib. We also had an appetizer of the cheese fries.
Oh how funny!
Great minds think alike!
We both have to work tomorrow- i work from 7-4 and he works from about 2:30-11 so we decided to celebrate a day early. We had a wonderful dinner at outback. I had the Outback special (i think it was the 12 oz prime rib) -it was soooo deliscious and i had the aussie chips and a cesar salad to go with it
He had a steak as well and some garlic and something potatoes and green beans. For dessery we split the Olivia cheesecake and had chocolate and raspberry sauce on it
It was a wonderful early Valentines date!
We both had a really good time!

Your dinner sounds like it was yummy too!!!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Oh how funny!
Great minds think alike!
We both have to work tomorrow- i work from 7-4 and he works from about 2:30-11 so we decided to celebrate a day early. We had a wonderful dinner at outback. I had the Outback special (i think it was the 12 oz prime rib) -it was soooo deliscious and i had the aussie chips and a cesar salad to go with it
He had a steak as well and some garlic and something potatoes and green beans. For dessery we split the Olivia cheesecake and had chocolate and raspberry sauce on it
It was a wonderful early Valentines date!
We both had a really good time!

Your dinner sounds like it was yummy too!!!
Mmm your dinner sounds like it was yummy as well. Boyfriend had the 12 oz prime rib as well, it was huge!! It was really thick, and I'm surprised he ate it all, considering we had an appetizer too!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight we're having cheese subs. I love, love, love cheese subs!
Tomorrow night we'll probably go out to eat, as we always do Friday nights.