Feliway diffuser compatible with Pet Ease?

spookzilla

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I'm fairly new around here, I enjoy reading the great advice that is shared by all. I was wondering if anyone knows if the Nutri Vet Pet Ease refills can be used with the Feliway diffusers. I have used Feliway and have the diffusers but we can no longer buy it in Canada--only through veterinarians, according to Petsmart when I called them about it. They sell the Nutri Vet stuff and I was thinking of buying their refills and using the Feliway diffuser if they are compatible.

kcwm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by spookzilla

Hi,

I'm fairly new around here, I enjoy reading the great advice that is shared by all. I was wondering if anyone knows if the Nutri Vet Pet Ease refills can be used with the Feliway diffusers. I have used Feliway and have the diffusers but we can no longer buy it in Canada--only through veterinarians, according to Petsmart when I called them about it. They sell the Nutri Vet stuff and I was thinking of buying their refills and using the Feliway diffuser if they are compatible.
Maybe it'd be possible to find someone here on the boards in the states to paypal some money to, have them purchase the refills, and then ship them to you. Granted, it'd take a lot of trust with the individual to not scam you, but it's definitely an option.

I think my expectations of the Feliway was a bit greater than they should have been. It has definitely worked, as my resident cat is far calmer today than he was yesterday...but he's still a little resistant. I can't blame him, and I surely don't blame the Feliway because it didn't work magic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spookzilla

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the input, I'm glad I asked as I was seriously considering buying the Pet Ease and using it with the Feliway diffuser

I previously purchased Feliway on ebay and I noticed there are still some sellers that ship to Canada so maybe I will go that route or just spring for the Nutrivet diffuser, it's quite a bit less than the Feliway and I have read good things about it. I've had pretty good luck with Feliway, I agree it's probably a bit over-rated but it did seem to help.

davena

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by spookzilla

Hi,

You can buy Feliway in Canada by visiting this site: www.cat-alog.com
Specifically this page: http://cat-alog.com/stain_remover.html
Hope that helps!