Daily Thread HUMP day Feb 13!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning cat friends

Well its the middle of the week....almoooooost a long weekend for me and I can't wait!

We got a huge dumping of snow last night...so I'll be diggin my way out again this morning. So strange how much snow we are getting this year. Last year we only got a couple storms.

Not much going on today..will be a busy busy day at work though.

Have a good day folks!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cats
! Nothing going on for me today. Just school (if it's not canceled) and off to the gym later.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Good morning cat friends

Well its the middle of the week....almoooooost a long weekend for me and I can't wait!

We got a huge dumping of snow last night...so I'll be diggin my way out again this morning. So strange how much snow we are getting this year. Last year we only got a couple storms.

Not much going on today..will be a busy busy day at work though.

Have a good day folks!
I'm looking forward to the weekend too. I don't have school all of next week. We have a midterm break

We are supposed to get a big snow storm tonight. 10-20cm of snow within the next 24 hours and winds of 70 kilometers per hour
. You can expect it from us in a couple days Nat

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well I got a shock last night when I got home from work, my parents and I went out for Chinese food and my mom for the whole evening had a smug look on her face. I asked her how she was and all she said was fine.
So as we are finnishing out green tea she says "you didn't ask me if anything was new" and I said "okay, I'll bite what's new?".
Turns out Mom and Dad wen out and bought a NEW CAR!!
Mom's picking it up today it's a 2008 Kia Rondo in this colour it's very nice.

My mom has never had a new car so I am so happy for her!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Sunny but very cold here

Off work today

Not sure what I am going to do, for now am just puttering around the house. May go out and run some errands later but it really depends on how energetic I am. I can always do them tomorrow.

Kitties are good this morning, actually let me sleep an hour extra this morning

Everyone have a good day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I was out of the house early to do some grocery shopping. Neil is having "the guys" over for cards Friday night so I thought I would pick stuff up today.

Plus I got is VD gift-a new hose for his air compressor!!

Then of course the lovely speeding ticket when I was almost home...grrrr!! That will teach me.

Taking a walk on the treadmill later to burn off my steam about the ticket.

Cod, green beans and yams for dinner tonite.

Then we are supposed to get 4-5" of snow tonite into all day tomorrow.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone!

Another cold day today, and it's nearly impossible to walk anywhere outside because every inch of the yard, driveway and sidewalk are a solid sheet of ice. Walking the dogs is NOT a fun thing to do today!

I have heard rumors of lasagna for dinner tonight, I'm so excited about that, it's been forever since I've had lasagna!!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a bright and sunny warm day here.

Off to hip hop class now. Later, I will be making oatmeal raison cookies with my son and then off to salsa class at 5 pm.

Oh! Butzie is getting a peticure today.