saying hi from my v-day present

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not going to be home for valentine's day so dh gave me my present early. Actually it is partially my birthday present too though my birthday is in april

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

I'm not going to be home for valentine's day so dh gave me my present early. Actually it is partially my birthday present too though my birthday is in april
Hmmm. Did you hit send before finishing your post? The last sentence doesn't have a "period" at the end and you didn't say what your present was.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, was way to excited - ipod touch!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hahaha too funny!!! Now you can TCS from anywhere - woohoo!

I'm planning to reward myself with an iPhone when I get a job.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im a laptop kinda grrlly grrl myself!! And I have a HP Pavillion dv6000! Its awesome. Of course it has the entertainment package so I can watch TV, burn cd's, and it has Lightscribe and silk screening! (I dont even know what those are!!) So it fun!!

I really want one of those ipod touch thingys!! So Much Fun!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Im a laptop kinda grrlly grrl myself!! And I have a HP Pavillion dv6000! Its awesome. Of course it has the entertainment package so I can watch TV, burn cd's, and it has Lightscribe and silk screening! (I dont even know what those are!!) So it fun!!

I really want one of those ipod touch thingys!! So Much Fun!!
I just learned about Lightscribe and I imagine silk screening is similar. Light scribe "burns" CD info onto the front of the CD. So, where normal CD's have the album image or what ever you can actually "burn" the album name and stuff onto the front.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I just learned about Lightscribe and I imagine silk screening is similar. Light scribe "burns" CD info onto the front of the CD. So, where normal CD's have the album image or what ever you can actually "burn" the album name and stuff onto the front.
Bah, I have that - it's called a pen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have silk screening materials and let me tell ya - it's MESSY!

So I've been playing with the ipod all day as I had a snow day. I'll be taking attendance on it tomorrow mornin!