*****KatKwiz - Feb. 13 - 3652*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another new high! Is 3652 points enough for you to play?

I caught Persi surfing this morning and he was drolling over this picture. He told me he wanted it for Valentines Day and that he would let Alley play on it too. To buy this would cost me _______________?

Like somebody said, it's going to be hard finding googleproof questions every day.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Another new high! Is 3652 points enough for you to play?

I caught Persi surfing this morning and he was drolling over this picture. He told me he wanted it for Valentines Day and that he would let Alley play on it too. To buy this would cost me _______________?

Like somebody said, it's going to be hard finding googleproof questions every day.
What's drolling?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

This would cost you 178 dollars
Congratulations!
You are the winner of 3652 points
, the all time high payout. The payout just keeps getting higher and will be quite a bit higher tomorrow! So if you have been waiting around to get more points, now is the time to start playing!

There are several ways of getting the answer. My way:

Click on TheCaTSite.com logo which takes you to home. Look around in Our Partners (upper right) and you will find two Cat Furniture links. You will not find anything like what Persi was drooling over in CatsPlay.com. That leaves Ace Cat Furniture. Right in the middle you will find Kitty Castle & Palace Trees. That looks like a good place to look. There are some buttons on the left, one of them says Cat Condos, click on that. There you will find The High Rise 3 story. Click on that and you will see the price of $178 with free shipping and no tax when you click on Order Now.

Congratulations again, Amber. What were you doing up so early?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who Was up early! Its called being up all night!
I was lucky finding it!! It took me almost 45 minutes to find it on TCS!!! I had to go back to the KatKwiz on febuary 9th to figure it out!! That gave me instructions on exactly where to look!! So this time I didn't open a new browser at all!!
YAY!! Im so excited!! I gave out so many points yesterday that its awesome to have some more!! I love playing this game its so much fun!!