"Pounce" treats

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought the "Pounce" treats for my kittens.They LOVE them!
However then my sister told me they are not good for cats and can cause liver damage or something.

Does anyone know if this is true or not? Are these treats bad??? Can you reccommend any GOOD treats??

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never heard that. How often are you giving him the treats? I used to get Pouce a long long time ago. Mitten loved them

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one of the pounce canisters and I put my homemade treats in it, Sibohan knows the sound of the shakeing of the canister so she comes when I shake.
I have not hear they are dangerous but moderation in any treat is better for your cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I've never heard that. How often are you giving him the treats? I used to get Pouce a long long time ago. Mitten loved them
I am giving them a couple treats every few days.They don't get them everyday.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are some >>>???? able ingrediants .. but a few here and there should not be an issue ...

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also give my kitties pounce treats every once in awhile (not an everyday thing). Ive never heard that they were bad, hoping that is more rumor than fact. Im sure there are some questionable ingredients but in moderation I think there shouldnt be an issue.

eliot'smom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pan likes any treats that are soft and stinky...His favorite are Friskies treats...but he only gets a few a week.

Everything in moderation! (Now, if only I could apply that rule to myself and chocolate....)