Old Dutch Mexican Chili chips

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who remembers eating the much-loved Mexican Chili chips from Old Dutch? They were these awesome rip-l chips that tasted like a cross between jalapeño, cheese, chicken, and barbecue. Unfortunately they were discontinued about ten years ago, but Old Dutch brought them back last week!

Seriously, if Old Dutch chips are sold in your area, buy these babies. They taste just as I remember them; when I opened my first Mex Chili bag of the 21st century, it was like I was taken back to the late 1990s. I'm not a big chip eater but these rule so much that I had to write about them!

Long live Mexican Chili!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to look for them as I don't remember that flavour!! I'll add to my grocery list (*runs downstairs to add to list*)

I grew up eating their onion and garlic chips though!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I'll have to look for them as I don't remember that flavour!! I'll add to my grocery list (*runs downstairs to add to list*)

I grew up eating their onion and garlic chips though!!
Onion and garlic--so good! I think that's the flavour that never came in bags in Canada, only boxes...

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG, I love old dutch brand chips
I have not tried that flavour though!
You have to try it! I'm not a spicy chip fan (well, they aren't that spicy) but these are just superb.