TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Will i hit 100k?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Will i hit 100k?

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Ok, so i have been hoarding and now have 88,562.25 points. In 5 days i will be going away for my birthday, and won't be back for a week.

So the question is, who thinks i'll hit 100000 in 10 or so days?

I really wish i could buy a car with these points
post #2 of 12
You will probably hit 100000 within a couple days i would think. If only we could use these points to pay for things. We would all be rich and have nothing to worry about for the rest of our lives, so long as we keep posting.
post #3 of 12
Get postin' sister and hit that 100,000! lol, I'm trying to name my new foster-- go give me some ideas! That will rally up some posts/points for ya!
post #4 of 12
It looks like you're getting pretty close. Your next bank payment will be like 1770 pts.
post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelicat View Post
Get postin' sister and hit that 100,000! lol, I'm trying to name my new foster-- go give me some ideas! That will rally up some posts/points for ya!

No i mean for the week i'm away, will i get enough interest i used to post lots and lots when we first got the system, but i don't anymore.
post #6 of 12
I have a new thread going.... lots of points there!
post #7 of 12
i'll donate to the cause if you want donations... I like helping people reach their goal
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoriana View Post
No i mean for the week i'm away, will i get enough interest i used to post lots and lots when we first got the system, but i don't anymore.
You will have to log on. I believe you only earn interest for 2 days, then you need to log on again before you can earn more interest. (If they haven't changed the rules)
post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
i'll donate to the cause if you want donations... I like helping people reach their goal
Nonononooo i'm not fishing for donations! Lol, but thanks
post #10 of 12
lol wow i wish i just HAD points.. I apparently need to talk more around here...
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss View Post
lol wow i wish i just HAD points.. I apparently need to talk more around here...

Winning a few quizzes and things help to add up as well lol
post #12 of 12
lol yea i need to look for those...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Will i hit 100k?