It's SNOWING!!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, well it was when I left work. Now it's rain/snow mix.

I was soooooooooooooo happy leaving work because of teh snow. I forgot how much I liked it. It's our first snow fall here this year. I haven't seen snow since Christmas when we were in MI. Otherwise its just been rain :p

Unfortunately though its not sticking. It's suppose to rain/sleet overnight so no more snow tomorrow morning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea, that's the nutty thing...I can see NYC at the end of my street. However if its snowing up there, it's raining down here. we're just below that line of divide.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come to Michigan. We have had lots of snow. But also a lot of freeze/thaw... its coming down pretty heavily right now, 7 pm EST.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Come to Michigan. We have had lots of snow. But also a lot of freeze/thaw... its coming down pretty heavily right now, 7 pm EST.
Yea figures...it hadn't snowed much there the last few years I lived there. Then I leave and the snow comes!

I'm better off in the long run not having to cross metro detroit on 696 everyday in the long run. My blood pressure was a lot lower coming home after work

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come to MN, we have a lot of snow
I think it snowed everyday last week, almost 2-4" everyday

Thank goodness I love snow