The weather today is gorgeous!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just went for a little walk, and got very warm. I checked the current temperature and it's 21 degrees (70 F). The sky is blue, and the birds are chirping. I think I'm going to go lie out by the pool and try to have a nap

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I just went for a little walk, and got very warm. I checked the current temperature and it's 21 degrees (70 F). The sky is blue, and the birds are chirping. I think I'm going to go lie out by the pool and try to have a nap
Oh Sarah, that is the life

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that sounds so sweet right now!!!

It's 34 and a mix of rain and freezing rain here. It's supposed to get warmer over night than it was all day though. So tomorrow should be rainy, but too warm for icing and what not!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds so wonderful! It's currently 28 degrees here and we've had snow and freezing rain all day... our yard is an entire sheet of ice!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Oh Sarah, that is the life
If you knew how bad the last couple of days have been like for me, you'd understand why I need it!!!!!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's only 39f here, but warm enough that I managed to chip away three rather large sheets of inch thick ice that's been partially blocking the back gate

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was in the 80's here in Los Angeles today. Expected to cool down to about 70 tomorrow, and then be in the mid to upper 70's all week and into the weekend. Beautiful, sunny smog free days. I'm loving this beautiful weather.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Jeez! Want to trade? It was -10F here yesterday
That's it here!
Snowing again, too!

All well, I always want snow....and here it is!

You should take some outdoors pics for those of us digging out from the snow, Sarah!

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

Its Great here too. It is 70 right now and was 71.
yep, beautiful here today... you live near me don't you? (I'm in Napa)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we did that on the weekend in rome, currently in frankfurt its all foggy and a total of 0 degrees celcius

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should all be glad you don't live here. It looks like I'm living inside a snow globe right now. My car is parked about 25 feet away from where I am right now and I can't see it at all.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's soooo not fair!

That's it! Abby, Chynna and I are moving in with you guys!!!

It's -43 Celcius with the windchill right now. Tomorrow is supposed to be -46 degrees Celcius with the windchill and Friday a balmy -48 degrees Celcius with the windchill.

Syberia is even warmer than we are right now!! Syberia is typically the coldest place on the planet, rivaling even the antarctic. Right now it's only -42 degrees Celcius there with the windchill.