Chewie and Charlie *cavy pics*

hank_n_angel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on in forever and I though that I'd post some pics of my Guinea Piggys =) They are getting big, Chewie is the all brown aby and Charlie is the tri color mixed breed. They are both just over a year.

^the cut on his nose is from a scuffle with Charlie, its all better now

Bath time:

----

^ their cage

plebayo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwww way cute! Too bad I'm deathly allergic I'd so have one!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that the wet picture is hilarious!!!!!

Do you not have a lid on their cage??? How does that work? They can get out right?

I've never seen a pig look as pretty as your brown one! In fact, I've never seen a pig that I would call pretty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hank_n_angel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Do you not have a lid on their cage??? How does that work? They can get out right?
It works out just fine, Guinea Pigs aren't escape artists at all, they dont even try. As long as the sides are high enough they cant jump them they cant get out. Also they are friends with the cats, so there is no reason to have one.

Here is another pic, a bit older not too old just a month or so. I though it was cute and sorta funny, both Guinea Pigs and both Cats asleep in or on the cage.

*Also it was taken in the middle of cleaning and cage cleaning so there is nothing in it and my room is a mess.

Here is the link for the pic. I cant get it to re-size http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w..._122/039-3.jpg

^ Chewie is in the loft, Charlie is under it, Hankie is next to Charlie curled up, and Angel is laying up by her food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hank_n_angel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What couch thing? The one in the 7th pic down? If so that is just a simple dog/cat bed that I got at Walmart for like $10. Or are you talking about the cude? I got that at Walmart too, its made for cats, only $3.88. Or are you talking about the thing under the cat food shelf thing, that is something I made I took a flat dog bed/crate pad (from Walmart) and folded it in half and sewed the corners and one of the edges to make a cozy.

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hank_N_Angel

What couch thing? The one in the 7th pic down? If so that is just a simple dog/cat bed that I got at Walmart for like $10. Or are you talking about the cude? I got that at Walmart too, its made for cats, only $3.88. Or are you talking about the thing under the cat food shelf thing, that is something I made I took a flat dog bed/crate pad (from Walmart) and folded it in half and sewed the corners and one of the edges to make a cozy.
Yeah,I meant the thing in the 7th picture!
I will have to look for something like that for my girly.