*****KatKwiz - Feb. 12 - 2941*****

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would try to answer, but the way that I am feeling today, the math may just make my head explode!

So I'll just agree with the above answer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

25599 points
What took you so long? Eleven minutes. And who should have known the answer to this question but you. You have had your fair share of them!
We had a contributor right before this question went out so you have won the biggest award in the history of KatKwiz: 2941 points!
Congratulations!

Answer: If you had your calculator handy, this was an easy question if you knew where to find it. Go to vbPlaza Menu, then the view button associated with Donate and look under Item Purchaser for Persi & Alley and total them up. BTW, Feb. 6th and 9th are missing as we had no winners that day. The points remained in the bank. This is very rare and always has to do with math problems.

And now you know how to find who has donated what and when or who has bought what gift/ribbon and when. Wonder no more. If you just want to know what YOU have given and received, just select History.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's googleproof question.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I would try to answer, but the way that I am feeling today, the math may just make my head explode!

So I'll just agree with the above answer!
I didn't feel like coming up with a question today because my head was exploding also, so I just put in something I could come back later and figure out the answer to. 11 minutes was too much time for me to spend on it!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

So far in February, 25543 have been given away.
I am wondering how you came up with 56 points under unless you hit the wrong keys? I am comfortable with my calculator since two others came up with 25,599.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I am wondering how you came up with 56 points under unless you hit the wrong keys? I am comfortable with my calculator since two others came up with 25,599.
Yeah I just calculated it again and I came up with 25599 this time so I must have just hit a couple wrong buttons the first time around.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What took you so long? Eleven minutes. And who should have known the answer to this question but you. You have had your fair share of them!
thanks.. I just happened to be online at the right time this morning. I hope your head is feeling better. Sorry that you weren't feeling well Ady, I hope you are doing better as well.