Plays well with others...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is not a phrase that one can ever say about Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds. He likes his space, and hates it when anyone tries to invade. That is... until... Dr D. Claw decided to press the issue.

Forgive the slightly blurry quality. The it happened so fast I almost freaked out.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww so cute!!! Dr Claw looks so healthy now!!!!

You can tell Scratch isn't pleasd about the whole situation though

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha! Poor Scratch! He looks like he was in the middle of grooming is leg when Dr Claw showed up. He definitely doesn't look impressed by the "invader" and Dr Claw doesn't look like he cares all that much what Scratch thinks

It's nice to see pics of your boys! There aren't enough of them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

haha! Poor Scratch! He looks like he was in the middle of grooming is leg when Dr Claw showed up. He definitely doesn't look impressed by the "invader" and Dr Claw doesn't look like he cares all that much what Scratch thinks

It's nice to see pics of your boys! There aren't enough of them
I know... these pictures were taken a few months ago. I've only just gotten around to posting them.

My SIL keeps taking my camera and then returning it. I've decided to buy her a digital camera for her birthday.

EDIT: Is it just me, or are my pictures too big?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I know... these pictures were taken a few months ago. I've only just gotten around to posting them.

My SIL keeps taking my camera and then returning it. I've decided to buy her a digital camera for her birthday.

They're a little wider than the normal width of the forum table.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

They are oversized - you can go into Photobucket and shrink them down to the 640x480 size. (Just refresh this page when you're through)

Scratch reminds me of Lucy when she is in her chair and Much just gets up there and lays down right on top of her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

They are oversized - you can go into Photobucket and shrink them down to the 640x480 size. (Just refresh this page when you're through)

Scratch reminds me of Lucy when she is in her chair and Much just gets up there and lays down right on top of her.
My ability to follow basic instructions is astounding.