My new boy....

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought you might like to see my new boy, Jacob.

He's settling in extremely quickly, and is a huge lovebug, he just loves his cuddles.

He's an Oriental Shorthair - those of you, especially in the US, used to seeing the ultra-modern Oris with their enormous ears will notice that he is a very handsome example of the more moderate traditional UK type which you may not be so used to seeing...

Made himself right at home...

Mid miaow (he never stops!)...

This is the one that shows his colour best, he's a lilac...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CONGRATS! A new addition is always a good thing!

EDIT: Now, I remember when you first adopted Radar. I thought you were going to rip your hair out. You now have three. Whoda thunk it?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I noticed his profile in yours the other day. It's a pleasure to "meet" you Jacob. You are a beautiful boy. I
the long, lean & sleek look of SH Ori's but I'm not sure DH could handle all the chatter.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow he is gorgeous!!! Congratulations to you both on your new addition.

How old is he? In that first pic he looks so long and lean and muscular. His tail looks like it goes on forever. His face is so handsome.
I love his color. He is a very beautiful boy.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's so SLEEK!!!!

And I think his ears are just right, not too big, not too small. He looks handsome!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! He is settling in well, Radar loves him although scared him a bit with an immediate invitation to play chase as soon as he saw him (that's my boy, Radey
) and they have spent some of today snoozing together on the bed, Sonic is not a happy bunny and at the moment won't stay in the same room as him, but it will be OK, there's just been a bit of growling, nothing major.

Originally Posted by lookingglass

EDIT: Now, I remember when you first adopted Radar. I thought you were going to rip your hair out. You now have three. Whoda thunk it?
I thought I was going to tear my hair out too! Radar bless him has not changed a bit, having other cats gives him something to do besides terrorising me constantly
Anyway, if I can survive Radar, I can survive anything

Originally Posted by Pami

How old is he? In that first pic he looks so long and lean and muscular. His tail looks like it goes on forever. His face is so handsome.
I love his color. He is a very beautiful boy.
Thank you
He just had his 1st birthday. He is quite large for an Oriental, and very muscular. He's bigger than the other 2 and has taken over already

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's lovely, and he looks right at home!

I swear that Lt. Pants has some Oriental Shorthair in his background. He's got that angular face and huge, pointy ears, and his coat texture is similar, as well. Maybe somewhere in his past

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a handsome young fella you have there! Can't wait to see some
of him snuggling with his new brother Radar... here's some for smooth integration...