Question of the Day - February 12th!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When was the last time you ate in a restaurant? Do you remember what you had?

I go to Eat 'n Park every Friay night with my parents (also happens to be where I work on the weekends) and I usually get the salad bar and a sandwhich, but this Friday I had the spinach seafood dip
and the salad bar

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jess and I went out to dinner Sunday, just for the heck of it. I had pasta with broccoli and chickpeas, and she had chicken parm. It was sooooo good!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
3 weeks ago with some friends at my local pub "The Brockwell Seam".

I had fillet steak with mushrooms and onions, boiled potatoes, carrotts and broccoli.

I passed on desert as well so how good am i!!

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Friday my husband and I went out for our 6 month wedding anniversary. We went to Kincaid's. I had seared tuna for an appitizer, mushroom meatloaf with fries for dinner, and creme bullee for dessert, with a Coor's Light to drink.
It was yummy!!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week at the Cheescake Factory. I had Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp, and for desert I had dulce de leche caramel cheesecake.

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to Village Inn with my roomie cause she needed cheering up. Don't remember the food, but I had a mocha shake. It was good.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We go out at least once a week since it is just the two of us. Last time we went out together was Saturday for lunch and I had a cheesesteak sandwich mmmmmmmm

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Aunt and I went out for dinner last week at a little place call Christina's that is just up the street from where I live.

I had a seafood platter, with shrimp, scallops, haddock and calamari. It was yummy.

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
restaurant? nope..can't remember really...I think it was on thanksgiving last year...
(which is in october)...with my mom. I think I actually had chicken and fetuccine because they ran out of turkey

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't remember when the last time we ate out was. I really don't like eating out much, so I know it's been at least 6 months or more.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to a chinese restaraunt around here with my grandma a couple years ago (she made me go, I hate going inside to eat lol) and I had beef and broccoli and egg rolls.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We ate out saturday after the garden expo at the Great Dane brewpub in Madison.
Had a seasonal pilsner beer, deep fried cheese curds as a split appetizer and mac and cheese (which half came home with me!!) Mighty tasty every one enjoyed their food.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you count fast food as a restaurant, DH & I went to Arbys last night for supper.
I had a roast beef sandwich, 1/2 an order of pototo cakes, and a diet pepsi.

If you're talking a place where a wait person takes your order and you wait for it to be cooked ... I guess that would be my bd last October, Brigs, I had a shaved hot turkey on a croissant sandwich, fries, fruit, and something decadent for dessert. Oh, and a diet soft drink.

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The last time I went to a resteraunt other then Mr.Sub or Subway was last summer.I went to "Ponderosa" with a few people.I don't remember what I had,but I know I had the "all you can eat" salad buffet.I hate salads...but there was other stuff there!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last Wednesday. We went to Keg Caesars, and I had Prime Rib, and it was veryveryvery good.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Red Lobster for Mom's birthday in Decmeber. I had the the spicy chicken alfredo.

And Cheddar biscuits.