Orijen vs. Serengeti

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Since I'm having a horrible time trying to get the Serengeti even from the manufacturer (I've looked everywhere I can google online and can't find anyone that has it in stock), I'm needing to find somehting that I can get when I need it. Some have also suggested EVO...I hate to switch, because everyone does so well on the Serengeti.

What are the major differences in these? What would be the closest to the Serengeti?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
nature prairie raw instict is close

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bazkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is that the dry sharky? Or is that the frozen raw? If it's the frozen patties, I have a bag of those in my freezer that I've tried to feed and NO ONE iwll touch them, not even my garbage eater!

I'll have to check that out. Thank you!

kiwi kat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've had my cats on orijen dry, and wellness grain-free wet since sept. of '07. They both did fantastic!! I tried to switch them to a raw diet with disastrous results, so they're back to the orijen/wellness combo and I won't change them again ever unless I absolutely have to.

I also have one of my dogs on orijen, I can't say enough about that food, it is awesome, as far as I'm concerned. I'll recommend it till I'm blue in the face.

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwi Kat

I've had my cats on orijen dry, and wellness grain-free wet since sept. of '07. They both did fantastic!! I tried to switch them to a raw diet with disastrous results, so they're back to the orijen/wellness combo and I won't change them again ever unless I absolutely have to.

I also have one of my dogs on orijen, I can't say enough about that food, it is awesome, as far as I'm concerned. I'll recommend it till I'm blue in the face.

I feed the exact same (and feline plus for kismet) and my cats aso do amazing on orijen and wellness wet/core.

I reccomend both