Thunder......and lightning

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And icing~thats what we are getting right now!!
School has already been cancelled....have a feeling we will lose power before the day is thru!!!

What is it doing where you live??

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is it FRIGIDLY cold right now. No adverse weather really other than that...but peoples cars weren't starting here this morning

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Here is it FRIGIDLY cold right now. No adverse weather really other than that...but peoples cars weren't starting here this morning
Not quite as cold as yesterday and its not as windy but still freeeeeezing. The weather network said yesterday that today was supposed to be -2, but its -14 and supposed to get colder.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 18 degrees right now but the wind has finally stopped so it doesn't feel so bad right now. The sun is trying to come out, but it won't last long. We're supposed to get hit with a big snow and ice storm tonight and tomorrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badninjakitties

it is sunny and mild here. and about 70F. I will send some sunshine and warmth towards all of you covered in the snow!

Hope those helped!!
I would love some sun right now!!

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sunny and hot now in Southern California. It is tooooo hot for me. low 80s by the way. Here, take it

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yeppers! Same here. We've been in a deep freeze for the last couple of weeks, save for 2 days last week.