Which one should I use next??

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been lucky and Have a few signatures, and would like your opinion on which one you think I should use next! I figured I would probably have to put it here since they're pictures!! Thanks in advance!!

Oh and just to let you know who made each one, #3 & #5 were made by Sillyitiliangrl! Thank you very much!!

#1 & #2 Were made by crazyforinfo, thank you very much!!

#4 was made by cocoalily, Thank you very much!

They are all beautiful!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Which one?? There is 2 with all 3 kitties!! Oh I see now!! I think that one is lovely also!!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This poll will close on Febuary 14th at 12:53 am. So If you would like to vote, please do!! It kind of stinks that they moved it, because no one is ever in here!! So I hope someone see's this and people keep voting! So Far all but 3 have voted for #3! The other 3 have chooses #2, which is just HoboJax alone! I love them all, and the siggy will be changed directly after the poll is closed! Thanks in advance!

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They all look great but I like the color scheme and background in the first one.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats a tough choice!
They are all pretty but I voted for the purple because they next to each other

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why don't you do what everybody else does and use them in rotation. It is not very nice for the siggy makers to have their work judged like this.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

Why don't you do what everybody else does and use them in rotation. It is not very nice for the siggy makers to have their work judged like this.
I have to agree.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, well alright then. I didn't realize it was "judging" they are ALL beautiful, making it hard to decide... next time Ill ask a friend instead of trying to ask from the general population.

For this reason... I will not use any of the siggys at this time.

I wouldn't want to "judge" anyone

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one is saying for you not to choose them, just that by asking people's opinions on the net, people are saying they like one better than others and that can hurt the feelings of the person who spent a long time making one to be not chosen.

Why don't you just use them in the order that you got them?

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already used them in the order I got them. I dont even care. Im just not going to use one for a while.