*****KatKwiz - Feb. 10 - 2877*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I wanted to buy a pink kitten gift (
) for every moderator that was also a premium member,

it would cost me a total of _________points.

Another way of reading this would be how many points would be taken out of my Current Points Total?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

I have no idea ....
Well, you must have some idea, you are today's winner although Alley wanted to get technical about this and give nobody any points. That's Alley for you.

You are today's winner! Soon you will receive almost enough points to buy every moderator a gift!

Congratulations!

I can't wait 8 hours today to give the answer as I am going to the theatre to see "As You Like It" and since you can't be beat I am sending you 2877 points now (even though Alley is screaming something about sending you some kind of fraction.)

Answer: Click on Cat Forums to display View Vorum Leaders where you can see Moderators and Premium Members at the same time by scrolling back and forth. As you might expect, all 15 Moderators are premium members. A pink kitten (any gift) would cost me 211.67 since I am not a premium member YET. 15 X 211.67 is 3175.05 which makes you today's winner but Alley (who is the one coming up with all these math questions say that is not what would show up because you are charged 212 points (rounded off to nearest point). I'm not gonna fight with Alley and since you were the first person with 3175.05, you definately are the winner!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay thanks! I wasn't so sure I had it right. I figured you couldn't have a decimal number for points or gifts but decided to just keep it my answer.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

140 points + 2.75% tax = 148.17 points when a premium member is buying the gift.
That was part of the problem, to see if people knew what I was. I think you are calling attention to the fact I have not joined yet.
Let me go check my resources and see if I can join today.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

140 points + 2.75% tax = 148.17 points when a premium member is buying the gift.
OK, your plan worked. I just sent in my payment to become a premium member!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

That was part of the problem, to see if people knew what I was. I think you are calling attention to the fact I have not joined yet.
Let me go check my resources and see if I can join today.
No, I didn't have an ulterior in answering glitch's question, but I'm glad you've both decided to join!