Favorite Cereal

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't eat many cereals. The only one that I really like is Special K, either plain or with "Red Berries".

So far as "junk" cereals go, I rarely eat them. But if I do it's either "Captain Crunch" or "Fruit Loops".

I don't really care for hot cereals at all because they are soggy. But I have been having oatmeal every morning in an attempt to lower my Cholesterol levels. But once it's down, no more oatmeal for me *blech*

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite isn't there. I LOVE Peanut Butter Puffins...they taste like junk food, but they're not.

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My FAVORITE cold cereal is Golden Grahms and I my FAVORITE warm cereal is Quakers Stawberries and Cream Instant Oatmeal.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorites are: Special K Red Berries, Smart Start Healthy Heart, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reeses PBC, Chocolate Lucky Charms
, Rasin Bran Crunch, Frosted Mini Wheat, Fruity Pebbles,Cookie Crisps, Trix.....i LOVE all of the flavors of the "not so healthy" cereals which is exactly why i normally don't buy them
I force myself only to get the healthy cereals most of the time as i'm watching my sugar intake. I use Lactaid Fat Free milk in my cereal
Tastes just like regular milk but doesn't make me sick
I try to stick to the more healthy cereals when i get groceries but sometimes i give in though

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rarely, if ever, eat cereal. I can't have milk (lactose intolerant) and don't really want to bother with the special milks. I've tried eating the cereals dry but it's just not the same without milk!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, those are all loaded with sugar; I wouldn't eat any of those, LOL! Maybe the Cheerios are O.K., I'd have to check the ingredients.

For cold cereals: 100% shredded wheat
For hot cereals: Bob's Red Mill or oatmeal

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love a lot of cereals!

for hot cereal - strawberries and cream oatmeal, maple and brown sugar oatmeal, and peaches and cream oatmeal.
and I love cocoa wheats!

for dry cereal I have MANY favorites.

- chocolate peanut butter corn pops

- cinnamon toast crunch

- apple jacks

- trix even though I am a silly rabbit and they are for kids.

- honey bunches of oats with almonds!

- lucky charms

- I LOVED alpha - bits with the marshmallows when I was younger.

- mini frosted shredded wheat cereal

- frosted flakes

- life

- fruit loops

- the rice krispie treat cereal (not plain but with marshmallows. )

so yeah I love most cereals. i just don't like grape nuts or raisan bran much.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like kashis organic one with berries... Natures path flax plus... uncle sams ( yummmy) ..... I love the enviro kidz cereals when i need to stick to NO gluten also Barbara s crunchy rice cereal.. those are cold...

hot I like organic oatmeal or steel cut oatmeal and hot rice cereals ( nix the cream of rice bht

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my favorite cereal is Honey bunches of Oats with almonds!! Besides that I really like the Oats and Honey granola by cascadian farms! So yummy!!