What a immature brat!!!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, need to vent real quick(for my mom) but it totally p'd me off too!!

Ok, so this weekend we are doing a bday party for my daughter, right? Well my grandparents that live 3 hrs away need a palce to stay! So my mother decided to clean her step sons room to put my grandparents up~right?? Hmm, well her 16 y/0 step son decided he did not want them to sleep there so he tore up his room!!

He was mad that she cleaned it and made the bed, and etc.........

Im sorry but that is one of the most childish things EVER!!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm he "tore" up the room? You mean he threw everything around? That is so selfish. I'd make him sleep in the basement in a sleeping bag for a week - with only a pillow! Shame on him.

But did your mom ASK the step son if that was ok or did she just do it and then tell him? If she didn't ask first, then she really is at fault for invading his room without permission.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monica you hit the nail right on the head with the title. He really is an immature brat. I hope he got punished severely for this.

Originally Posted by blondrebel76

shoot i'd make him reclean it or be grounded to it for the next century.
Personally, I like the latter of those 2 options.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She talked it over with her husband and then with the step son....he is just that way!! She talked to him about it and told him he was a spoiled brat and he acted all stupid and aid "why am i a spolied brat? Umm DUH!!!!

Anyways the bad thing is he wont get in trouble(her step kids never get in trouble)......

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
16 years old and he did that
I would be really upset with him. As a child I always had to give up my room for family that came over. The only time I threw a fit was when my aunt and uncle, that I CAN'T stand (my aunt's husband has got to be a child molester, for many reasons, but he hit on me and my friend when we were 16 in front of my mom!). They didn't end up sleeping in my room because I threw such a big fit and my mom understood and doesn't like my aunt's husband either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

16 years old and he did that
I would be really upset with him. As a child I always had to give up my room for family that came over. The only time I threw a fit was when my aunt and uncle, that I CAN'T stand (my aunt's husband has got to be a child molester, for many reasons, but he hit on me and my friend when we were 16 in front of my mom!). They didn't end up sleeping in my room because I threw such a big fit and my mom understood and doesn't like my aunt's husband either.
That is very understandable!! But my grandparents are super people and he just did it out of spite!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Anyways the bad thing is he wont get in trouble(her step kids never get in trouble)......
Well there's the reason that he does those things. Obviously if he knows there will be no reprecution for his actions, then why shouldn't he behave poorly? He's never going to be a responsible adult if he's allowed to act like that.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Oh my.

Well, I agree that this is really immature and bratty. But it also sounds like something I would have done as a teenager.
I really hated it when my parents went through my bedroom without my permission.
Not to defend the boy's actions, but I think they should have told him about it and told him that either he cleans the room or they do. He probably wouldn't have liked that, but it would at least have given him the option of keeping some privacy by cleaning himself.