That darn cat!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Butzie woke me up at 4 am PST, which is why I am on TCS at 4:50.

She wanted to play. That may be because we went skiing yesterday and she did not get her daily dosage of play with me. But I was really tired from skiing and she was really awake.

It is too early for sleepy me to figure out if this belongs in the Cat Lounge or What's new pussycat.

Now she is back to sleep and I am not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keeping a cat awake...
Bruce, do you think that I am a miracle worker?

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hehehe ive had those days when the kitty would not stop playing.

kittypaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When my Kitty Hobbit was a really young kitty of like 4 months, he used to wake me up all the time on school days and weekend, my mum thought he was a good alarm fur me!

Now he hardly sleeps with me but always wants to play...

raycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Butzie woke me up at 4 am PST, which is why I am on TCS at 4:50.

She wanted to play. That may be because we went skiing yesterday and she did not get her daily dosage of play with me. But I was really tired from skiing and she was really awake.

It is too early for sleepy me to figure out if this belongs in the Cat Lounge or What's new pussycat.

Now she is back to sleep and I am not.
I'm having the same problem with my cat, she is used to staying up at night I guess (my brother used to take care of her). But I'm still really tired. I tried to ignore her last night, and now I notice she seems to be up during the day and letting me pet her.

kiwi kat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When Milo was little I would get no sleep, as he would spend all night trying to pounce on various body parts through the duvet.

Finally I just locked him in the bathroom.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm lucky, Blossom settles down for the night when it's lights out, unless she's chasing bugs. I get up to see what she's doing, get rid of the attraction, & she sleeps until I get up.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it makes you feel any better, Jasmine woke Colin and I up last night screaming at the top of her lungs while she had one of her sparkly pom pom balls in her mouth
I THOUHT i had picked up all of her toys for the night....apparently i was wrong

Poor Butzie, she just wanted to play